msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Finally got started on my week! 45/200
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in on Thursday.
    Doing pretty good with both my goals.
    Though it did take all my will to NOT log on yesterday night. My whole day was thrown off and when it was time to go to sleep I was still full to energy. I can't wait until we have finished the work in the house and life is back to "normal" hehehe as if life is ever normal :smile: But instead my husband and I went and hung out in the hot tub at my parents house for a bit. Not that is the way to end a day!

As for eating out, so far so good. Through we were close to going out yesterday. We forgot to take some chicken out the freezer for dinner, and it was getting late. In the past we would have just gone and gotten fast food. But I put my whole size 6 foot down and said NO! We are staying here, chicken doesn't take that long to defrost. Guess who won. That's right... this kid right here!!

Wishing you all a great Thursday. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My daughter became violently ill in the middle of the night last night. Fever, vomiting... it was rough. She seems fine now, 12 hours later and kept down toast, banana and applesauce. The little piglet (okay, honestly, she's a skinny kid so she isn't really a piglet) wants waffles and grapes now! LOL I am allowing her to try a half a waffle and 3 grapes to see if that will stay down too. She's such a champ. My tummy is feeling kinda weird but I'm hoping I'm just psyching myself out.

I didn't exercise last night because I felt my muscles needed a rest. I will attempt some later, if I don't get sick too!

Have a good day, friends! SO PROUD of all your accomplishments!!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Looks like I am escaping the sickies! Thank goodness!
    My daughter is almost back to herself, too. Whew!
    I will get in some exercise after she goes to bed. Thank goodness for Comcast On Demand. ;-)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    120/200 early to bed tonight!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Suz
    So so that your daughter got so sick. How old is sh? Do you just have one child?

Take care of yourself so you stay well.

Loved your dinner tonight!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:drinker: C O N G R A T S ! ! ! ! :drinker:

FOR MEETING YOUR FIRST GOAL!!!!! YOU ARE WORKING SO HARD AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Having a pretty good week consider all the stuff that goes on in my life. Not doing bad, not doing great!! But not bad!!

:wink: Looks like most of us are either doing good or at least ok!! :wink:

:laugh: Yea Team!! :laugh:
  • msh0530
    Options
    I made it to the pool today, and swam 1/2 mile! Yeah me! Came home and tried a weight watcher's recipe I found for homemade tomato/spaghetti sauce with half the calories and half the fat of Ragu (and no saturated fat.) Now I have to go get something done around here. By the way, I'm at 105/200.
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    This is a great idea! Since this will be my first week, I'll say Sun-Sat. I'm not sure what kind of weight goal I can set for myself, so I think I'll just say SOME loss in the first week would be awesome. So I guess my goal will be to stick to my calorie allowance according to mfp, and have some loss to show for it. How much loss will be a surprise for all of us, and give me something to base the next week on
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Thursday check in (on Thursday night!!)
    After dinner my mom came over to check out vacation stuff so I'm just chekcing the boards for the first time since after dinner.
    I brought my breakfast and lunch to work today, and made a little homemade pizza for dinner. so I'm 2 for 2 today!!

Have a great evening all. MAK signing off!
  • MAK_01
    Options
    This is a great idea! Since this will be my first week, I'll say Sun-Sat. I'm not sure what kind of weight goal I can set for myself, so I think I'll just say SOME loss in the first week would be awesome. So I guess my goal will be to stick to my calorie allowance according to mfp, and have some loss to show for it. How much loss will be a surprise for all of us, and give me something to base the next week on

Welcome! It's a great group here loads of support.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry for the disappearing act. Life, you know. :)

Since it's already the end of the week, my only goal for this week is to finish it off without crashing and burning. I've been doing good with the unexpected interruption, so...

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles today over lunch
    last night I did to Wii Active workouts and played 1.5 hours of Wii sports with the hubby. I think we came out pretty even but I did kick his but in swordplay. I updated my info in signature I have conquered mins and still need a few miles,
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    and my calorie deficit for yesterday was 829. yipee!!
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week

Buy a new pedometer
    Record some kind of exercise every day.

SUNDAY - walked our 1.5 mile route in 30 minutes
    MONDAY - cleaned nonstop for 5 hours
    leisurely walk
    TUESDAY - Leslie Sansone 2-mile Walk the Walk
    WEDNESDAY - walked outside 1 mile/18 minutes
    THURSDAY - walked 1.5 miles
    FRIDAY - sat in a car for a very long drive to upstate NY. Will double up tomorrow.
  • msh0530
    Options
    Took the dog for a walk. I think we must be quite a sight, because the cats always follow along. We're just one big happy family! Anyway, I am at 125/200.!
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Friday night family dinner out (Friday night tradition) but I did ok. And I'm logging for now. So I think for the week I've done pretty good with both my goals.

Have a wonderful night everyone!