So anyone noticing a change in their dating life?

Options
124»

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm married so dating hasn't changed. But I actually caught a girl checking me out, smiling, and making the eye contact with me for the first time in YEARS on Monday. Felt good that someone thought of me like that!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I still can't get one girl to notice me lol...

Haha dude...just how many girls do you have on your friends list...check check check again!

LOL! I'm talking about girls that I can actually date LOL! In real life though... its pathetic LOL!

We're in the same small state :wink:
  • ThermalYew1
    ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Haha dude...just how many girls do you have on your friends list...check check check again!

LOL! I'm talking about girls that I can actually date LOL! In real life though... its pathetic LOL!

lol so we are, so we are LOL! :p
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Time to get some balls Thermal, and ask her out!
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm on a hiatus from dating while I lose weight, although when I'm out in my super cute exercise clothes, I get a lot more smiles from guys. It feels good and helps me get through the next mile of my walk. Also the guys working at Starbucks are suddenly introducing themselves and talking to me after like 3 years of me coming there.

But yeah, not dating for me until the weight is gone.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't changed a bit and I have lost 40 lbs. I'm gonna ask my wife again after I've lost 20 more, but I'm pretty sure she's still not gonna let me date. Sheesh!
  • ThermalYew1
    ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

LOL! Thanks for putting me on the spot!:laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got done with a coffee date and already have plans for Saturday so it seems that while I didn't have to lose any weight (I'm already where I need to be) that my confidence has improved since working out a lot...and that has attracted men to me. I used to be very shy and reserved because I thought I wasn't attractive and now I see that it's about being happy about yourself...not your actual looks.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

LOL! Thanks for putting me on the spot!:laugh:

Haha too funny!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    GiGi

Ouch! If put in that spot I would probably say, "My advice for dating girls? Don't ask for dating advice from a single girl, it makes you look totally clueless."

On a bright note, I am now starting to get guys talking to me at the gym. And not just any guys, the manager, serious body builders, and other regulars, Apparently they have noticed how hard I've been working, how often I show up, and how much weight I've lost. The scary part is that several of the early converstations included phrases like, "we were talking the other day and said 'dang, she is working hard."

So guys are talking to other guys about women at the gym long before they talk to the women themselves? Ladies, watch your backs!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    As though girls didn't talk to each other about guys before talking to the guy, haha. I'm totally caught up in the middle of one of those situations right now :p