Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options

Replies

• sexyprincess69
    Options
    I have already started on the 30 day shred I on day 12. I am also on level 2 day 2
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    day 6 - done!

i think i am going to walk my dog to petsmart and keep the HRM going to see how we do :bigsmile:
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Since I started on April 1st, and have taken 2 days off, today was my first day of the level 2 stretch! :ohwell: I miss level 1 already! Anyone else doing level 2? I have so much trouble with the end... my arms are just not strong enough yet, so I ended up swapping out some plank twists with bicycle crunches.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    Today I'm a slug:blushing: Hung out with DH and reconnected. Good stuff, I think I needed the rest.
    Back at it tomorrow:flowerforyou:

See you guys tomorrow
    Janet
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! :heart:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    just realized that today should have been my 'day 7', which was supposed to be a rest day....but i took a rest day on 'day 5' so tomorrow i am going to move on to 'day 8'. make sense? kinda confusing. i am only posting it here to keep me going and accountable for tomorrow's workout.

just ignore my crazy...:bigsmile:
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Day 9 done and I"m exhausted. :grumble:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Jillian has kicked my butt for 10 days! Starting level 2 tomorrow!!!!
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    W2 L1 D8 done!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    732a7c34da8ae62.gif

Day 9 done, day 10 of level 1 tonight!
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 9 Completed. :bigsmile: One more day of level 1, Can't wait to switch up.
  • mrswibbs
    mrswibbs Posts: 31
    Options
    I have read that level one burns 246 calories, level 2: 304 and level 3 can burn 245....hoping this isn't keeping up w/ the super fast girl...
    How do you work out how many calories you burn on each level…?
    Is there an accurate way of measuring this…?
    This has always confused me…! :huh:
  • Yummymummy135
    Options
    Day 10 of Level 1 done and dusted, level 2 tomorrow, yikes! Not sure how many calories for sure I burn, I just put in 185 as that's what MFP gives for 20 mins of Circuits.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    day 8 = DONE!

i just did level one. my HRM said i went for 28.59 minutes and burned 280 calories, just FYI.
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    day 8 done :)
  • lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    I just did the 30 Day Shred for the first time this evening. Boy, it's tough. I'm going to take my measurements now for future reference. I'll follow along with everyone.
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    day 8 = DONE!

i just did level one. my HRM said i went for 28.59 minutes and burned 280 calories, just FYI.

Hey Heather,
    Which HRM do you have?
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have read that level one burns 246 calories, level 2: 304 and level 3 can burn 245....hoping this isn't keeping up w/ the super fast girl...
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I guess the only real accurate way is to get a heart rate monitor. I don't have one so I just put in 246 for each level. I just started level 2 today and I had a hard time keeping up w/ some of the exercises so I know I didn't burn 304...so I entered in 245 for my calories burned b/c I did keep up w/ most of it and it did seem like more of a work out than level one. I think I will invest in a HRM just to know how many cals I am actually burning.