Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
Well I have been slacking on the working out and to ease my way back into it I thought I would start with a video that isn't too long and will still get results.

Summer is coming so who is joining me?

Replies

• tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in. Just finish my 1st 30 time to do it again..
  • jessrdh819
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too!! Feel free to add me :)
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in =)
  • shopgurrly
    Options
    I'm with you all the way!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    I'm in, my gym has it so i think i'm going to start doing it again!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm in although I'm going on a cruise on the 24th of April. So, I do the shred until then. Please add me!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed, MORE accountability!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I am soooo IN!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    We have a great group!

How do we want to do this? Each level for 10 days? I've never made it to level 2 lol
  • katherinephilips
    Options
    im in
  • jessrdh819
    Options
    We have a great group!

How do we want to do this? Each level for 10 days? I've never made it to level 2 lol

This sounds good to me :)
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    good luck everyone! I just finished day four!
  • crystalAN85
    crystalAN85 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just got it today but I was planning to start tonight. :happy:
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    I just bought the DVD, so I'm in. I don't know what I am getting my self into, but looking for encouragement. Haven't done this before so it should be interesting.
  • tvlagt
    tvlagt Posts: 6
    Options
    I started 3/31 so I'm not that much ahead. I would love to follow others in their journey with 30 day shred. My idea is to follow the program as stated, 10 days each level, however, after just a few days I may revamp my idea and continue on to the next level when I can complete each level from start to finish without any stops or hesitations and can keep up. I feel it is at that point (no matter what day) I can make the change to the next challenge. I know myself, I would get frustrated and quit if it were too hard and I accomplished nothing.

Good Luck everyone!
  • friday79
    friday79 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll do it! The ten day plan sounds good to me... I never made it two level two either ;)
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options

I'm in. I'll try to stick with each level for 10 days. I get bored quickly with dvd's so I might skip around just a little. My goal is to complete the 30 days. Thanks for getting this started. I can use the support.
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • Sweettart
    Options
    It is a Jillian Michaels workout video that does intervals of cardio, weights and abs. It has 3 levels. You can do each level for 30 days or some people have once they accomplish a level without stopping then they move onto the next level. It may take longer than 30 days but so be it!

Also, is anyone doing their measurements before we start?
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody
    I'd like to join if there's room for one more! I did this before when I was in much better shape and boy did people notice the results. I didn't lose much weight but I lost inches and gained strength and endurance. I'm interested to see what it will do for me now. I'm trying to do two a days so I'm also on a different thread but I think the support for this workout is really important I know I need it:wink:
    Looking forward to the journey with all of you
    Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Oh and how funny I did do measurements last nite!!