Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    There is always room for more!
  • stephchook5
    Options
    Hey there, i'm new to this Fitness pal thing, but i'm totally in. My gym will be starting a 4 wk challenge, and there will be prizes so i'm excited. Just want to say that i've been using this for about a week now, and i have found it so helpful and useful, its great. I'm super excited to get the weight off and keep it off. Good luck all!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hey jenn!

i have been slacking since december - lost the job and all that. i start the new one on april 18th and need to whip myself back into shape! this week has been particularly crappy due to the BF breaking up with me and i have had nothing but a pity party which included a LOT of bad food.

i was going to start the 30 day slimdown challenge tomorrow, so count me in! i will measure first too. the challenge is on my door so i cant sneak past it, gotta acknowledge it every time i leave the house!

good luck all!!!
  • poochluvr
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Cas0529
    Cas0529 Posts: 15
    Options
    im in, i ordered the dvd so i should get it any day now. ive been doing the first workout on demand & it sure works up a sweat & after a few days my legs are killing me.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys. I was planning on starting tomorrow as well. I better set my alarm clock and go find my weights...

Smiles
    Ang
  • klgirl
    klgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in although it is already tomorrow for me :smile: ! Will do it when I'm home. I love this website. So much great info!
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I will jump in, and I'm a guy. If I can keep finding the thread I will post how my workouts went.

I don't know if I can make it to level 2 in 10 days though but I will try.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just bought the DVD on Saturday and new shoes and weights yesterday! Getting ready to start in about a half hour...
  • topsey130
    topsey130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in, all measured and just finished my first session!
  • 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    Have been doin Level 1 for a week but will measure tonight and join ye if that's ok!

Just a bit of motivation:
    Did Level 2 twice and actually found it a bit easier than level 1 in a way.
    Also, I find the first ten minutes of Level 1 the toughest but once I'm past that, enjoy the rest of it :)

Has anyone noticed a change / weight loss on this programme - I haven't yet but am feeling a lot fitter. Would like to hear some success stories.

Best of Luck everyone
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Count me in I just did level 1 about an hour before i found this post!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have the shred dvd and i keep telling myself i cant do it but you know what i can.
    Day one is today!!!
    Count me in.
  • pam_355
    pam_355 Posts: 13
    Options
    I havent made it to level to yet either.haha def a goal for me, How many calories do you put that you burned for the 30 day shred?
  • pam_355
    pam_355 Posts: 13
    Options
    I havent made it to level to yet either.haha def a goal for me, How many calories do you put that you burned for the 30 day shred?
  • bmhatcher
    bmhatcher Posts: 105
    Options
    Good Morning All!!
    I would love to join in this group as well!! I was just looking for a new group to add and found this after I worked out this morning!! :wink:
    I have recently finished P90X and it was great! I lost 30 pounds overall!! :bigsmile: I have since hit a brickwall and I am now switching over to Jillian Michael's for a change of routines!!
    I worked out this morning at Level 2 and loved it! What a great workout!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good Luch everyone!!:happy:
  • beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just bought the DVD last night! I'm game for some group motivation! Let's do this!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've read about this dvd here before and because of this thread I just googled it and Wow it sounds brilliant!

It's horrible weather at the moment so I can't go for my walk and my husband gave me a set of dumbells for mother's day (!) yesterday so I guess I should just get this dvd. I have a mat already but I don't have huge space in the house for a workout (small backroom) - would that be enough?
    Oh and I see that there's two DVDs, one where she wears an orange top and on the other one it's black. is there a difference or is it just a different cover?
  • Yummymummy135
    Options
    Can I join too? Just started it today, am going to take it easy for few days because I tried it once before years ago and could not move after Day 1!

5789755.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter