Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!

My goals for this week:
    #1) Lose SOMETHING (I don't care if it's a half pound)
    #2) Drink 2 cups of green tea a day
    #3) Mountain Bike 3 days per week (in addition to the other stuff I'm doing)
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    everyone have a great week!!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Great job, ladies!!!

My goals for this week:

1. All water, everyday!!
    2. At least 3, if not 4, workouts
    3. Go over my fiber and stay under my sodium
    4. Cook at home!!!

Good luck this week!! Can't wait to see all the NSV's this week!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Well done Pin-Ups!

My goals for this week are to keep eating clean and go to the gym everyday this week at lunch.

Karen
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm still not 100%, can't handle the stairs without wheezing & such so I'm going to ease back into it this week, hopefully by next week I'll be able to run again.

Goals for this week!
    1. 3 days yoga
    2. Walk everyday
    3. Pay more attention to what's going into my mouth
    4. In bed by 10
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great Work Pinups...getting back in my water routine and trying out some new things at the gym including some yoga in addition to my cardio. Hope you all have a wonderful week!
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm having some issues with gaining weight, I don't know what the deal is, so that's why I didn't send it in to you. But, great job everyone else!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ok...so not sure what is going on other than i dont feel well..but today i ws 1.5lbs less than yesterday!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! oh well next weigh in will be good.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job ladies!
  • sparrow747
    Options
    Goals this week:
    Aim for 10-12 glasses of water a day (I typically hit 8-10)
    Increase weight for strength training
    Add 10-15 min to cardio workouts

Keep at it, girls!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I still can't see the chart, but by reading everyone's comments I can see we lost a total of 73 pounds..that is great!!!! Keep up the good work ladies. I'm very nervous about weigh in the next 2 Mondays...I will be babysitting for a 17 year old with CP after work till 10 PM for the next 2 weeks after my real job, which means the only cardio I am really going to get is in the morning when I do my zumba and my eating has been awful...so hopefully next week will be a loss or stay the same...I am not really looking forward to weigh in..just having a blah month I guess. Hopefully I can get back on track as soon.

Hope everyone has a great week!! :-)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow, we really are kicking a**! I can't believe we are in week 4 already.

My goals for the week:
    -Push a little harder in my workouts
    -Eat more (recently upped my calorie goal bc I don't think I was eating enough, it's gonna be hard but going to do my best)
    -Not hit the snooze button in the mornings, because I am always so rushed after my workout to shower, get the kids ready, etc. If I'd just get up when the alarm goes off I would have no problems!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

What do you think to trying something new this week? How about each of us has a go at a new type of exercise to mix things up whether it's trying to jog a little if you normally walk, or trying out a new class or DVD? Maybe also trying out a new food that you've never had before? A different type of veggie or fish?

I'm going to have a go at a different class tonight called Tri and plan to raid the supermarket for a new vegetable to try cooking! Will report back and let you know how it goes!

Have a great week!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    awesome! that chart shows a lot of hard work!!!!

goal this week...to hopefully get back outside for my walks/jogs. weather has been miserable.

I am going to push hard for the rest of the month...I just planned a trip for beginning of May and want to be down at least one more size by then.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    They just built a new grocery store in town called Fresh, and it practically looks like a mini mall!!!

The produce is AMAZING and it has more variety than you could ever imagine. I browsed it after it opened but didn't pay much attention to price. I'm headed there tonight to pick up some fish and fruits/veggies. :love:

http://freshbybrookshires.com/
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! My goal this week is water, water, water! :drinker:
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

and great idea Nam!! I am going to try broccoli this week.. yes.. that is a vegetable that I have not had before.... as for my exercise, I am not sure... my ankle is kind of messed up, so not sure how much I am going to do this week... but I will think on it!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Super great job everybody!
    4. In bed by 10

This is SUCH a good goal. I wish I weren't such an angsty teenager that felt compelled to stay up all night, otherwise I would join you in this! Mmm, sleep.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yeah...we pin-ups kick a**!

Great job everyone, those numbers are awesome! Hope all you ladies have a wonderful rest of your day! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My goal is to burn 500cal tonight. I got close last night in only 45min, but I'm feeling lazy and don't want to work out that long, so the more I run, instead of walk, the sooner I'll hit 500 cal! Lol

My diet is horrible today, but we FINALLY have a bit of money to get groceries. Yay!!