Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My running is getting better!! muscular.gif

Ran 14min of the 35min I worked out today. All my run intervals were at 6-6.3mph, walked at 3.5mph sometimes with an incline. Whoohoo! Not bad for 3rd day in a row of running and sore shins!

I did 2.27miles in the first 29in. So I averaged 12:47 on the mile! th_running1.gif

Ready for my rest day tomorrow!!!

bliss.gif
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My NSV for this week: Bought a few pair of jeans about two weeks ago or so at the local thrift store and at the time I couldn't even come close to squeezing in to them. Today, I tried them on and I got them buttoned and zipped (while laying on the bed and I had a delightful muffin top) but I got them on and they were a size 14. I don't even remember the last time I wore that size. Heck, when I started out in December I wore anywhere from a 24w-26w. Now I easily fit into a 16 and will soon be rocking those size 14 jeans.

:happy:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Back from 2 weeks of traveling (one funeral and one buisness trip) and the scale was not kind...

Oh boy I went buckwild....
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My NSV for this week: Bought a few pair of jeans about two weeks ago or so at the local thrift store and at the time I couldn't even come close to squeezing in to them. Today, I tried them on and I got them buttoned and zipped (while laying on the bed and I had a delightful muffin top) but I got them on and they were a size 14. I don't even remember the last time I wore that size. Heck, when I started out in December I wore anywhere from a 24w-26w. Now I easily fit into a 16 and will soon be rocking those size 14 jeans.

:happy:

:drinker: YAY!!!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Well it's Monday here (how did THAT happen?? I swear there should be another day or 2 in the weekend). Here's my weigh-in: 201.2 (SO close to One-derland!!!) Have a good one ladies!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    158.3 for me this week yaaay am finally moving again!! :smile:

Hope everyone's weigh in is good!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Monday night here and the scale was up a bit this week - 184.5, up .5 lb from last week. There is a definite pattern to my weight loss, it goes down for a few weeks then up a little then down again, I can see the swoops on a graph. I don't know if it's hormone related or just that I lose momentum and then refocus. Odd but I can deal with it as long as the trend is downwards.

Rach, great running acheivement, and Frostie, I loved the image of you on the bed sliding into those jeans - size 14, fantastic!!!
    I hope you've all had a better weigh in than me this week :)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    169.4 ... Again.

I was finally able to start working out again this weekend so I decided to start 30DS yesterday and I bought BL Power Sculpt. I'm leaving for a girls weekend in about a month so it's time to get serious about the swimsuit! :sad:

Good luck to everyone! I'll be more involved this week than the last few :bigsmile:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Weighing in @ 198.8 this am! 2nd week in a row with a loss! (after almost a month with none!) Glad the scale is moving again! Good luck to all you ladies due to weigh in and good job to all who have already done so! If you're plateauing, keep with it! Don't give up! You're persistence will pay off! :bigsmile:
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    check in this week 276.7

woohooo!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    144 lbs this morning! Another pound gone!

Congrats to all the Pin-Ups on your losses and NSV and for hanging in. Some days are easier than others.

Karen
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Heyy ladies so Im back after a two week hiatus! Partly because the first week I was on a cruise then the second week I was sick so I had a lot of water retention from all the soup I ate.

This time last week I weighed 192 <--- Due to water I belive I didnt want to plug that in cuz once I got my butt back into gear the following week it would say I lost a lot more then I actually did... Does that make sense? However I kno for sure my weight was 189 when I got off the cruise, it stayed that way for a few days so I am very happy to say that my weight today is 185.2!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! I was right too not to compare last weeks weight to this weeks, thats over 6lbs dropped in one week insane!!!

My goal this week is to stay under my cals, get back to working out at the gym like I did before vacation.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    203.5 today. Only about 1.5lb but with how I have been eating I am ok with that. I am going grocery shopping today and this week will be better. I am also having a hard time drinking my water. So there is another goal! Have a great week ladies!!! :wink:
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    161.2 for me today. Not a big loss, but I'll still take it. Hoping this week shapes up to be a good one....I really want to be in those 150's!!!

My goals this week:
    1. Drink all my water
    2. Work out EVERY SINGLE DAY (It's been a few weeks since I have done that).

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    145.2 this week, it isn't great but it is a loss!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I was down the middle of last week but my birthday weekend took it's toll so I am back up to 164.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Great job so far ladies!
  • meenabee
    meenabee Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm up 0.2. I know it isn't a big deal considering on Friday I went out and drank a million calories, but I have to get back to the right track, because otherwise my summer shorts won't be kind.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options

TOM was last week, so I'm sorta going back and forth.

Changed my goal to 125 on Saturday, as I still see room for improvement.

Have a great week!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    228.0 - Down 1, but feeling a little miffed about it because a few days ago I saw 226.6! Oh well, if it's just puffiness for whatever reason, I guess it won't require any effort to get off. But still!

So my goal this past week to was to hit 30 miles on the treadmill. Well, I didn't exactly get there but! Between the treadmill, outside on foot & by stationary bike, I went 44.14 miles (71 km) this week. I'll call it a success. :)