One food you wont give up?

Options
Does anyone have that one treat that they will not give up on a weight loss journey? Mine is coffee w/ flavored creamer..sometimes I tell people, I can cut back on pizza, burgers, junk food, but not my coffee..:laugh:

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I will not give up on my V8. I am addicted to this, and I love the taste of it. The sodium kills me every day, but I love the stuff!!!! (And low-sodium WILL NOT cut it!!!)
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate... I eat it almost everyday. 2 pieces... no more, no less.
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I, too, love the flavored creamer..I almost always buy the Breve Creme. I only have one cup of coffee a day, so the most I get is 40 cals from that a day.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Cheese..
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I, too, love the flavored creamer..I almost always buy the Breve Creme. I only have one cup of coffee a day, so the most I get is 40 cals from that a day.

I wish i can stop at 1 cup a day.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    1 bottle of Mt Dew a month & a york pattie with it.. its my TOM treat
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I automatically jumped to ice cream - of which I don't eat often but will NEVER give up. Then I saw the flavored creamers. Apparently I have two foods I won't give up! LOL
  • neffle75
    neffle75 Posts: 22
    Options
    I will not give up mashed potatoes! They are my most favorite food ever!::glasses:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Cheese. LOL I don't eat it as often as I used to, but I still have it several times a week. I just make sure I cut back on other stuff so I stay within my calories. :)

I'll never give up cheese. Nevarrrrr!!! LOL
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Cheese..

Same
  • sparkle327
    Options
    Haribo gummy bears. I don't have any other vices. I have to have the gummies. So sad but true. :blushing:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    My nightly glass (ok glasses) of wine... I'll give up food before I give up that. I know I sound like a complete lush but it's so just a daily thing with me, I look forward to it each night to wind down and end the day.
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and beer :drinker:
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    Usually during that time of the month I will give in to all the chocolate I want. I usually go to DQ and get something with brownies and chocolate and double chocolate and then i'm good for a month. Also I don't skip out on bday cake at parties...
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts medium iced coffee with cream and splenda =)
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    Coke Zero!!! (not a food, but nonetheless....diet soda FTW)

and potato....tasty tasty potato
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up. For me, it's all about portion control. One ounce of cheese vs two, two ounces of pasta vs four, and so on.
  • peepocheck
    peepocheck Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh I do try.....but diet pepsi is my vise..........so sad!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Pizza....oh yeah and ice cream.......and french fries......and well heck I'm not giving up anything.....lol......I am a firm believer in portion control!