One food you wont give up?

Options

Replies

• Kathy11174
    Options
    I can not give up my coffee, I have cut back from a whole pot to about a half. For me that is good but on my days off I have to have the whole pot. Luckily I like it weak and with skim milk and splenda. I am proud of the fact that I was able to give up my afternoon diet coke and now only have a soda once a week!!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. I eat the junk food and energy drinks (my vice is energy drinks), just not often and make sure that I 'budget' them into my daily calories when I do have them. And if I go over every now and then I don't stress about it as long as it only happens occasionally.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Flavored no surgar French vanilla coffee creamer ! Love it 2x a day in a big cup !
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Flavored no surgar French vanilla coffee creamer ! Love it 2x a day in a big cup !
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    chocolate :)

I have switched from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. But that's as low as I can go. :wink:
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LOL... I think that's my problem!! I can't think of just one so I agree with you!!
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Beer! I know, I know, it's a terrible alcoholic beverage to drink if you're going for a night out. But I can't help it. I became a beer geek 3 years ago and there's no turning back. Creme brulee stout? I'd rather have that than an actual creme brulee! :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I love my diet soda and will not give that up. Bacon too, I just eat one slice once in a while.
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Bagels and cream cheese! But now I just have a 1/2 bagel with a tablespoon of cream cheese.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My nightly glass (ok glasses) of wine... I'll give up food before I give up that. I know I sound like a complete lush but it's so just a daily thing with me, I look forward to it each night to wind down and end the day.

Me too!!!! In fact I lost the majority of my wieght on weight watchers and never counted a single point for my red wine.....and I can sometimes drink 3 glasses a day! I think that's what is killing me in my last few pounds but whatever I feel and look amazing! And red wine is a food group isn't it? :laugh:
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Please...
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Vino, hands down. Or beer, instead. I have a couple glasses every night but never record it here.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and beer :drinker:
    agreed
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Actually I thought of a real food - PIZZA. Never EVER will give that up!
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    Any kind of sour gummy candy. It's my weakness.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter for sure!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I won't give up anything! I think everything is OK to eat, as long as it's in moderation.
    Now if only I could figure out how to better moderate my booze intake...
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Vino, hands down. Or beer, instead. I have a couple glasses every night but never record it here.

Oh I log it unfortunately.. .it's ugly to see the #'s in black & white, lol!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I haven't really given up anything, I just have it all in moderation or found super awesome substitutes.

If I had to answer though it would be alcohol even though I consume it less than 1x a month I would never give it up.