SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge! (Read more!)

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, how has your week been :smile:

Big congrats to everyone who has made it through this challenge, you are all fantastic, whether you reached your goals or not!!

Foxylo22, Yay for making the 160's that is just awesome!! It can be frustrating when you work so hard and it does'nt show on the scales, do you do regular measurements, I'm sure this is where you will really see the difference!! Great work.

Susan, what can I say - you are so consistant and your weight loss this challenge is just amazing, it was a challenge just trying to keep up with you :happy: You are right for all those that started smaller, it is much harder to shift the weight as you get closer to your goal, but you show that if you keep working at it the losses will still happen. Awesome job!

astauff, great job on losing weight this week even with a few bumps along the way :smile: and 11.6 pounds, woohoo that is fantastic!!

Keep up the good work everyone, it is so worth it!!

As for me I finished up at 147.7 so I am very happy :smile: Thanks again to Kristen for starting this challenge, it has helped me get closer to my goal!!
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Sorry for the late post but I was busy Thursday finishing up at work before my 4 day weekend and then spent all day Friday and yesterday prepping for the BBQ we had. Lots of fun but tiring! So not much progress from last week. I was 153.6 because of last weekend and Friday morning wasnackto 153 which was last week's weigh in. Not complaining after eating out for a concert last Friday and then a big tailgate Saturday. Great job to everyone who broke through those plateaus or the next level of 40s 50s 60s!!!!