Twenty Pound Somethings Week 3

Options
kistinbee
kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
Good morning friends! Starting this weeks thread. Eating some pineapple. Haven't weighed in yet..I'll do it in a little bit. Was a little mad that I had decided to only take one laxative last night instead of two like I did last time and see if it worked...yeah it didn't!:grumble: Wanted that to happen before weighing in. Oh well. We'll see. I have a little while until my normal weigh in time. I'm coming up with my meal plan for the day. I'll check back in a bit!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning friends! Starting this weeks thread. Eating some pineapple. Haven't weighed in yet..I'll do it in a little bit. Was a little mad that I had decided to only take one laxative last night instead of two like I did last time and see if it worked...yeah it didn't!:grumble: Wanted that to happen before weighing in. Oh well. We'll see. I have a little while until my normal weigh in time. I'm coming up with my meal plan for the day. I'll check back in a bit!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!:flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good mornin'
    my company has gone. it was a nice visit. now to get my *kitten* back on track. i had too much off time with food. scale back up the two i lost last week. oh well, life goes on. today i am back on track and back on my missed beloved treadmill. i know it will come right back off again.
    time to dress and get going.
    ttyl, chipper
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I'm up early today, so I weighed in already..

SW: 238.8
    Week 2: 233
    Week 3/Current: 229 :happy:

I am down 4 lbs this week! Yay! Not as big a loss of last week, but I am retaining some h2o and havent had a bm this morning so its all good- Im happy with the current loss of 4lbs!

I hope everyone had a great week last week and Im wishing everyone a great week this week :)

:heart: Katy

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kistinbee
    Options
    OMG Katy! 4 pounds is FABULOUS! I only WISH I was anywhere near that! Here's my stats:

Week 1: 171.5
    Week 2: 170
    Week 3: 169
    Goal (by Week 13): 151.5

So total lost--2.5 pounds
    Total remaining--17.5 pounds:noway: (I guess I thought I'd be closer by now!)

I'm still having problems going to...um...the bathroom. SO super frustrating. I'm hoping this gets figured out this week! But...I'm not going to get my hopes up! It just means that when I get things taken care of, I'll probably shed some weight really fast!!! **fingers crossed here**

Here's the meal plan for today:

Breakfast:
    1 c. sliced pineapple, 1 c. Multigrain Cheerios with 1/2 c. skim milk, 1 c. strawberries quartered, 10 raspberries, 8 oz. Plum Start Diet Juice, 1 multivitamin.

AM Snack:
    2 c. coffee with 2 tbsp. sugar free Vanilla Caramel creamer, Soft-baked Kashi TLC Blackberry Graham bar.

Lunch:
    1/2 c. fat free cottage cheese, 3 Old London Melba toast crackers, 14 baby carrots, dt. coke, AE YoLite Yogurt.

Afternoon Snack:
    100 cal pack almonds, 1 c. green grapes, Nature Valley Pecan Crunch Granola Bar, Green Tea.

Dinner:
    4 oz. Tilapia filet, Homemade Salad with spritzer dressing, Red Baked Potato with I can't believe it's not butter spray.

PM Snack:
    More green tea and 2 sheets Reduced Fat Graham crackers with 2 tbsp. cool whip free and 2 tbsp Sugar Free chocolate syrup.

Workout plan--45 minute Step class, 15 minute Ab workout, Week 2 Day 1 100 pushup challenge.

SO...that is the plan for today. I don't think there should be any obstacles. This will put me pretty close to my calories for the day (I've been getting better at eating ALL my calories).

I wish everyone luck this week! We just need to keep on keeping on!!!! Let's DO it!!!!!:drinker:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone.

well i have to confess and say i have put on 4lbs in the last week yrgggg:grumble: but i have no one to blame but myself.

so i am at 145lb today. 20lb to go

im gonna do this today is the start of a new aadvanture for me. see ya later 20lb in 11 weeks

breakfast tlc bar, a peach and coffee 260cal

lunch: garden salad 100 cal

dinner: grilled ham and another garden salad

snack skinny cow ice cream 110 cal
    fiber one bar 110cal
    fiber water 10cal

exercise treadmill 60min or no skinny cow for me!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options

im gonna do this today is the start of a new advanture for me. see ya later 20lb in 11 weeks
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps :tongue:

Here's me:

week 1: 201lbs
    week 2: 197.6 lbs
    week 3: 195.0lbs ...2.6 lbs lost this week YEAH!

goal weight: 181 lbs
    lbs to go: 14 !!! That feels so do-able!

So I'm pleased with that!! I will have to post meals later - must get kiddos ready for the park!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!
    My internet has been down for the past few days so I haven't been able to check in!!! It was driving me mad!
    Well, it appears as though I"m down to 153 as of yesterday, but today I'm bloated and all that fun stuff so I'm not bothering weighing in today. So far, down about 3 lbs in to this 20 lb challenge. as of right now I think my final goal is more for 15 lbs. It's sooooo amazing to be down 107 lbs. I bought a new t-shirt the other day that was really fitted & for the first time I didn't have to wear spanx haha...my boyfriend was in shock to see how tiny I'm getting :blushing: I'm starting to look in to tummy tuck procedures to help take care of my excess and all that gross stuff that comes along with lots of weight loss. I've been dreading seeing the price tag that goes along with it because I just graduated from college and have enough debt there...but....there's amazing news!!! I moved to Canada from the U.S to go to college & save money & the amazing thing is that my health insurance, which is free here, covers the cost of the tummy tuck surgery if it's due to weight loss!! YES!!!!! I'm going to start with a personal trainer in the next few weeks to see if I can reduce or tighten some of that skin & just to get healthier too & then soon after I'll go in for a consultation!
    Good luck today! :smile:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey Team!
    My internet has been down for the past few days so I haven't been able to check in!!! It was driving me mad!
    Well, it appears as though I"m down to 153 as of yesterday, but today I'm bloated and all that fun stuff so I'm not bothering weighing in today. So far, down about 3 lbs in to this 20 lb challenge. as of right now I think my final goal is more for 15 lbs. It's sooooo amazing to be down 107 lbs. I bought a new t-shirt the other day that was really fitted & for the first time I didn't have to wear spanx haha...my boyfriend was in shock to see how tiny I'm getting :blushing: I'm starting to look in to tummy tuck procedures to help take care of my excess and all that gross stuff that comes along with lots of weight loss. I've been dreading seeing the price tag that goes along with it because I just graduated from college and have enough debt there...but....there's amazing news!!! I moved to Canada from the U.S to go to college & save money & the amazing thing is that my health insurance, which is free here, covers the cost of the tummy tuck surgery if it's due to weight loss!! YES!!!!! I'm going to start with a personal trainer in the next few weeks to see if I can reduce or tighten some of that skin & just to get healthier too & then soon after I'll go in for a consultation!
    Good luck today! :smile:

Good for you! That's awesome!!!! You keep it up!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • PedalHound
    Options
    bkfst: oatmeal w/ flax, natural peanut butter, 1/2 banana & 1 yam & sweet potato & spinach latke from last night's supper

lunch: 2 yam & SP spinach latkes & a chocolate protein shake & 1/4 canteloupe

snack: healthy choice chocolate fudge pudding w/ 1/2 banana & 1/3c smart bran psyllium cereal (sweet tooth this afternoon

supper: not sure yet!!
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    week three and I have no lossed anything!!!!!

I am being good too. This is not fair!
  • PedalHound
    Options

When you don't have much weight to lose your body will take a lot longer to shed the pounds. Are you getting enough calories? That's frustrating though. Just try shaking things up a little and see if it does the trick!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    OK

Weight 253 meaning I GAINED

something i think is wrong next week go to drs so.... well see what happens...but... I am trying.... hopefully a good grocery shop will help.... i was way on track.... STRESS SUCKS.... Hope everyone else is doing great :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound...but I'm not changing my ticker!
    week 1 was 192
    week 2 was 189 (yay)
    week 3 190

So down two pounds total, that's awesome I guess even though I gained some. I'm gonna blame it on retaining water or something. This week has been rough and I've been eating a bit more than I should and really wanting a cigarette badly, which makes me eat and the cycle goes on! lol
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Well last night was fine...I did eat a few EXTRA tablespoons of cool whip...but I did account for them and still didn't go over for the day. AND this morning I finally was able to go to the...um...restroom!:bigsmile: FINALLY! And I feel SO much better! And so I was excited and weighed myself and I am back down to 167 where I was before I started holding onto all this extra...well...stuff. SO...I'm not going to change my ticker until I stay down here for a bit, but I was really excited because I knew that this was where I should be!!!

ANYways...the plan for the day:

Breakfast:
    AE YoLite Yogurt (Blueberry flavor) with 3/4 cup whole grain Total cereal, 1 c. sliced strawberries, 10 raspberries, 8 oz. Plumsmart Light Juice, 1 multivitamin

AM Snack:
    2 c. coffee with 2 tbsp sugar free Vanilla Caramel creamer, Soft Baked Kashi TLC blackberry graham bar

Lunch: **I don't know yet...I'm going out with some co-workers as a farewell for my sister who's leaving for school in a few weeks...I'll just have to make some good choices wherever we end up going**

Afternoon Snack:
    1 med. apple, Nature Valley Pecan Crunch granola bar, green tea

Dinner: Homemade Soy and Sesame Chicken and Broccoli with Black Bean-Garlic Sauce. Yum! :tongue: (I can post the recipe if anyone wants it).
    **Depending on lunch, I may also make some wild rice with dinner**

PM Snack:
    Depends on calories remaining but probably some Choclate granola bites and/or fresh pineapple.

Workout plan--1/2 hour run on treadmill and 1 hour BodyPump class.

SO...this is the plan for the day. I think I should be fine for lunch...I just don't even know where we are going yet.

Have a fantabulous day everyone!!!!:drinker:
  • dthughes
    dthughes Posts: 39
    Options
    I am reading everyone's entries and all I have to say is WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!

I know that I need to do a little better with what I eat. I am will have to say that I made homemade fried chicken tenders Monday Night .... Well... I paid for it last night. :sick: Never doing that again :ohwell: I will think twice.

I weighed this morning and couldn't believe the results.

Week 1 : 220
    Week 2: 217
    Week 3: 216

I CAN DO THIS. I CAN DO THIS. I CAN DO THIS.

I had coffee this morning and a plain whole wheat blueberry waffle.

For snack I am most likely going to have 2 tbs of pb on whole wheat toast and a bananna.

Lunch: Not sure ... I think that I may go get a salad from a place called Newks here.

Pm snack. Taking some fruit and a granola bar with me to my training.

Dinner: not sure yet.

I have been cleaning all morning!!! I love burning calories while doing house work. I am most likely going to do a little strenght training with quick areobic intervals tonight.

Talk to everyone later and keep up the good work.

Tina
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, looks like alot of you are down some pounds nice job!

im back at 143lb which means i lost 2 lbs since monday i think my scale has gone looney or maybe i have :laugh:

i did my 50 minutes on the treadmill last night and 10mins arm weights im very proud of myself :tongue:

today: very light breakfast very light lunch and tacos for dinner with choc peanut butter cake (homemade by me) family dinner night always throws me off but i can do this!!!! there is like 14 of us that get together and we all take turns cooking and its my week to cook.

if i dont get home too late i will hit the treadmill for 1/2 hour if not ill just work extra hard tommorow

have a great day everyone
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options

When you don't have much weight to lose your body will take a lot longer to shed the pounds. Are you getting enough calories? That's frustrating though. Just try shaking things up a little and see if it does the trick!

I have about 20-25 pounds to loose. I changed it to a lower number to trick myself into thinking I don't have that far to go. When I reach that I will bump it up. But I am thinking now that I should put it back because it's the same one way or another. Maybe by seeing higher numbers I will be more focused and trying a little harder. I just don't know what to do.
  • PedalHound
    Options

I have about 20-25 pounds to loose. I changed it to a lower number to trick myself into thinking I don't have that far to go. When I reach that I will bump it up. But I am thinking now that I should put it back because it's the same one way or another. Maybe by seeing higher numbers I will be more focused and trying a little harder. I just don't know what to do.

The best (and most consistent) advice I've seen on here is that this is a game of patience. You will find the way :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    Options
    So, I had my first really bad day in 2 months yesterday. I had some sugary drinks to wind down with my hubby and went over my cals by.... wait for it.... 1500 :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    I couldn't believe that when I entered everything because I NEVER drink. But it was one day and I'm going to try out a 1 to 2 week cleanse. We'll see how that goes. I have to decide what I'm going to eat for the cleanse. My Naturopath gave me a modified cleanse for breastfeeding women a few months back so I'm going to look for that paper.

My good news is that it looks like we probably won't be declaring bankruptcy. There are a couple of options we're going to explore that should help. Big changes ahead but I'm actually really excited about it. More later on that - I have to go teach my stroller fitness class!!

Yay Kristin on your relief!! Woo HOO!!