What makes you feel sexy/attractive??

Options

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    One thing that depresses the crap out of me is it seems like all these friends on FB want to brag about their SO's today... And I've been single over 2x years. I know I'm more physically attractive than some of them... it just sucks.

People have been posting this all day:
    While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her.........Post on your wall if you are against Domestic Violence & Mental abuse

I'm like... OH PLEASE~! Are you trying to make single women feel DOUBLE rejected? THANKS~
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    certain clothes, my fiance, compliments, stilletos :):)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was very confident of myself until I started gaining weight...up & down the scale felt I lost a lil' sexiness with every pound I gained ...& even when the husb' will tell me that I looked beautiful no matter what size ...I still felt self conscious about it...now that I decided that I want back that confidence ...& with every lil' victory whether is non -scale or scale related I feel like "I'm bringing sexy back" ...:smile::wink: because I want to approach my 30's with my swagg back
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest not too many things lol. I think when most ppl look at me they are intimidated by me because of my size and tattoos. Id say what does make me feel attractive are these three beautiful young women in my life.lol before ppl go on and think Im a manwhore two of them are my daughters and the third knows who she is(hopefully).I will be honest it is a incredible feeling when you hear people say your kids are beautiful and they look like you..lol

Don't seem intimidating to me....& I think is sweet that your daughters make you feel that way
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The kind words of my MFP friends. :smile:
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Nothin makes me feel sexy at all ive got no confidence wat so ever but im hopin the more weight i lose that i might start to like myself a bit more!x

I feel exactly the same as you

same as you guys... my fiance tries to help me feel sexy but it just doesnt work :( when i lose the weight hopefully i will feel good!!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    For those who reply nothing, each one of you has something that makes you "sexy", as I see it sexy is not just looks. Whether it be your attitude, personality, eyes or whatever. I know it is better to have someone tell you, but sexy is a state of mind, a sense of being. I, too, have never felt myself as handsome or attractive, until I started to believe in myself a little bit. The more confidence I gained the better I felt and the more "handsome" I have been told I have become.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    For those who reply nothing, each one of you has something that makes you "sexy", as I see it sexy is not just looks. Whether it be your attitude, personality, eyes or whatever. I know it is better to have someone tell you, but sexy is a state of mind, a sense of being. I, too, have never felt myself as handsome or attractive, until I started to believe in myself a little bit. The more confidence I gained the better I felt and the more "handsome" I have been told I have become.

Very true! :flowerforyou:
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    There are times when I am feeling good and I guess those are when I feel sexy/attractive.

Still working through a LOT of issues from my last relationship during which my self confidence and sense of sexiness/attractiveness took a major beating.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her.........Post on your wall if you are against Domestic Violence & Mental abuse

I'm like... OH PLEASE~! Are you trying to make single women feel DOUBLE rejected? THANKS~
    [/quote]

No, they are trying to help people like me in bad situations feel better. Being single is not always the worse thing.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Nothin makes me feel sexy at all ive got no confidence wat so ever but im hopin the more weight i lose that i might start to like myself a bit more!x

I feel exactly the same as you

same as you guys... my fiance tries to help me feel sexy but it just doesnt work :( when i lose the weight hopefully i will feel good!!!!

I'm looking at all of you that have posted this and I've got to say you all look great. You all have beautiful smiles on your face.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options

No, they are trying to help people like me in bad situations feel better. Being single is not always the worse thing.

I agree. Having been in a 'bad' relationship I MUCH prefer being single... even if it is because nobody is interested in me.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    This is interesting, my fiance use to tell me I wasn't fat when I clearly was - now that I'm not I cant believe anything he says.....However, other men check me out all the time now and I do believe them LOL
  • dalzinho
    dalzinho Posts: 52
    Options
    Not many things less sexy than a desperate woman, right?

Anyway, in answer to the original poster: my moustache, obviously.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I feel sexy first thing in the morning. My face is flushed and my hair is toussled. I try to keep that look durning the day but it just doesn't happen haha.

Other than that...wearing my black workout pants...they make my butt look AWEsome :laugh:
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I feel sexy and attractive doing things for other people. I think being selfless is incredibly sexy and looks aren't gonna last forever :heart:
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    a cute pair of lacy undies....NOT thongs UGH! [no permanent wedgies for me] and a nice flowing tank top with no bra....in other words my cutest pair of jammies :glasses: :blushing:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My wife.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    The kind words of my MFP friends. :smile:

This too!
  • ababygrace
    ababygrace Posts: 123
    Options
    When a person compliments me whom usually never pays compliments. Usually if THAT person compliments me, it must be good.