Wish MFP had an annual convention/gathering?

Options

Replies

• Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    Count me in....that would be a blast. Vegas and a cruise sound great to me!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Contact MFP Public Relations and check into it...who knows, with all this support, they may look into it!

Public Relations: pr@myfitnesspal.com

Oh cool thanks, I sent a message to the founder of this site. But I will send a message to the pr as well.
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Contact MFP Public Relations and check into it...who knows, with all this support, they may look into it!

Public Relations: pr@myfitnesspal.com

It says unknown user???
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    WOW! That would be SO AWESOME! I would love to meet all my MFPs in person! :) How motivational...I vote for the cruise- that sounds amazing. Keep me posted, don't want to miss out!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    One of the groups I am is MEETING in Vegas at the end of the month. On a work trip I did meet one of the group members in her location. This trip I get to meet the others.

So, it can happen.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! I'd be glad to help organize...it's one of my strong suits.
    Of course, I would vote for Atlanta though....great airport, and lots to do. Plus it's not far for me. :)
    Vegas sounds awesome, but don't know about it....too many gourmet restaurants!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Me too sounds wonderful its always nice to put a face with a page and so on....... but really its a good idea, but where would we host it there is people from all over the states, I say Vegas lol. Ok, ok maybe not I know ill get in some trouble there! lol

i would go if it was in Vegas because even tho I am in canada... It's not to far to travel for me. plus flights are cheap!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I've met 9 MFPers now, all amazing women who have supported me along this journey. No, TEN - I'm up to 10 MFPers! I forgot one, whoops!

They aren't all pictured below, but I might need to update that thread with the newest pics of who I've met :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/136132-mfpers-from-across-the-country-meet?hl=meeting#posts-1853976
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    We'd all be giving each other the stink eye watching what everyone eats. :laugh:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Definetly a "brown bag" gathering. Hey!! Get outta my bag!! Come back here....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

*whisper..whisper..* "I think I saw a ding dong in Zebra's bag...let's get him, girls!!" :devil:
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Great idea!!!!!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options

*whisper..whisper..* "I think I saw a ding dong in Zebra's bag...let's get him, girls!!" :devil:

giggle...
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options

*BURP* ... Sorry, I got to it first!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Just don't count my wine, beer and margaritas. :embarassed:

:blushing:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I think MFP will be providing the 'Open' bar. WOOT!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I think MFP will be providing the 'Open' bar. WOOT!!

Then I am definitely in!! :drinker:

That's where I can make up my air fare!! :happy:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    this. would. rock.

we should do it - i don't think we would need permission or anything...we should just plan it and do it.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    We'd all be giving each other the stink eye watching what everyone eats. :laugh:

so laughing out loud right now! so true! still laughing! thanks for the chuckles!