5'4" ladies weigh 190-175? Goal 155-145...

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm a quarter-inch shy of 5'4" and started at 180 and am currently 158. You can look through my pics to see my progress. My measurements right now are 39-30-42.
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Im 5.4 and 163 pounds aiming for around 140. Thanks for posting x
  • KayleesTryin
    KayleesTryin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, You ladies look AWESOME! So much inspiration here!

I am just starting out at 170 and my ultimate goal is to hit 130 sometime this summer. I have a mini goal of 160 by my birthday on 05/02/11 and I can't wait to post some progress pics like yours!
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    Wow so much inspiration in one thread. Everybody looks awesome! I'm 5'4" and my starting weight on MFP was 218. I'm 206 currently. I can't wait to see results like you guys have.
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    OMG! What amazing stories! I can not wait to reach my goal of 140. I'm currently 215 and I have never been lower than 160 as an adult. You guys are so inspirational! Thanks.
  • armywifeinpink
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job to all of you!!!

I am 5'4'' and I am in the same range and shooting for the same goal!!! Good luck!!!!

Feel free to add me for support!!!!
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and started MFP at 185 (hw was 195), current weight is 165 and I would like to get down to 145 as my first goal, and that after that, I want to continue exercising, burning fat and gaining lean muscle. My final goal, I would like to be closer to 130-140, and be more athletic!
  • lmason731
    lmason731 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this question. This is just what ive been looking for on this site. I am a newbie and am also 5'4". My highest weight was 171 and I was down to 164 when I started my fitness pal about a week ago. My goal is to be under 150 preferably closer to 145. I love this site. Thanks everyone for the inspiration!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who posted their pics!!! I. 5'2 started at 181 after my baby and my goal is 130!! This gives me a lot of motivation!! ;)
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for all this inspiration and motivation. You have done brilliant and I must admit I can't help but feel a little bit jealous… But hopefully it won't be long before I am able to post my success pictures!!!

To all who have achieved your goals congratulations and keep up the good work, for those of us on our journey to reaching our goal best of luck, you are doing great!! :flowerforyou:

p.s. feel free to friend me
  • Amie_46
    Amie_46 Posts: 60
    Options
    5'4.5, started at 191 and I am now at 135.5.

You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    ....I'm 5'4" Started at 307 and down 60lbs so far - 247. Still have tons to go but this link is the perfect inspiration. xo! <3
  • seventeenlucky77
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 204 (was down to 194-192 before my back injury) and my goal is 150. I started out at 250 in a size 20/22.

You ladies who have accomplished your goals looks amazing and such an inspiration to me!!

Here I am last weekend at almost 210 (super bloated). I am in a size 15 jeans in this picture but I can fit into 14's and some 12's.

206224_1865220304233_1052765266_2130403_2832660_n.jpg
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. Congratulations to all of you who posted progress pics you all look amazing. I am 5'4" and begin my journey at 198 and when I joined MFP my weight was 186 I am now down to 175.4 and working toward 145 which I have not seen in about 9 years. I have not posted any pics yet but will try to figure it out today.
    Thanks to all of you for sharing your stories they are all very inspiring.
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Love this thread so much!!! You are all amazing. This is JUST what I needed right now, and I don't think I even knew it. :)

I'm in a similar boat as to the rest of you:
    5'4", started at 175lb, down to almost 165lb now (soooo close, I can almost taste that 10lb mark). My goal is to get down to around 135ish. :)
  • nbolden
    nbolden Posts: 4
    Options
    You ladie are such an inspiration. I am 5'4" as well and I can't ever remember being 150 and I'm just excited to see what it looks. Thank you for my new motivation!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hopefully these will post (without being huge). I'm 5 foot 4 (and a half!) and about 133 right now.... down from 187. It didn't happen overnight, but it did happen. :) I hovered between 144-147 for several months.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!! I can't wait to post my before/after photos.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thank you for the inspiration:)
  • cpanzeri
    cpanzeri Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great thread!! I am 5'4 and started @ 190 now @ 169. Don't have pix yet, waiting to really see some change. All of you ladies are very inspirational! I have lost 20 pounds before, but sadly gained it back. This time I am bound to keep it off and lose some more especially with all of you as my inspiration. Thanks for all your posts!! And thanks for this thread!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!