5'4" ladies weigh 190-175? Goal 155-145...

Options

Replies

• kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump!

I am 5'3 and My starting weight was 185 dec 2011 then went to 179 feb 2012 and now 165 My goal is 150/145 for now Depending how i look, Im kinda curvy and i like my thick look so i dont really want to be super skinny so I'll see
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    sorry in advance, i know pics are gonna be huge!! message me know if you know how to fix that please!! :)

I am another shortie at 5' 2"

around 170
    175.jpg

started MFP at 163
    b4163.jpg

current weight at 154
    154.jpg

hair down face shot (more flattering at current 154 weight)
    154-2.jpg
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!! I loved seeing the before and after pics! I can't wait to see how I'll look when I get to my goal weight too! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • saucyitalian19
    saucyitalian19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Alll of you look amazing! I am 5'6ish and 170 at the moment, but my weight keeps shifting up or down by 1-3 pounds. I can't seem to shake 170!! Since we are of similar body types what did you do to move past a certain weight?
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    every one of you beautiful women are amazing and have done such a great job! i am truly inspired by your hard work and dedication. one day i will be posting my pics, too.

cheers to the shorties! :D
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarahDickson501
    sarahDickson501 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • cookiedoughaddict
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Hey im 5´4 and im 165 atm ( picture on left ) my aim is 145lbs
  • steffers628
    Options
    bump!!! By the way, please feel free to add me. I'm also 5'4'' and losing :)
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ah yes been waiting for a this one for a while ... I am 5'4" maybe a little bit shorter, I did manage to get from 199 to 170 a few years ago and have been yoyoing ever since im now back up to 190 and my goal is 140, my first mini goal is get to in to the 170s
  • FaithfulToIt
    Options
    I don't have any pics bc I am just not that social media person. This is as far as I go but I will say I weighed more than you when I started 185 I have lost 22 pds(hopefully more weigh in today) and I feel great. Stay committed about working out, Stay honest with your logging and you will do great good luck!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My GOODNESS everyone on here looks AMAZING! Great job!
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an excellent inspirational thread!

Just what I need right now as struggling to think I'll ever get below 199!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Great thread. I'm 5'3". I started at 173, I'm currently 158. My goal is to hit at least 150. Ultimately I'm looking to hit the lower end of 140.
  • kahyee
    kahyee Posts: 63
    Options
    You must be my twin. Same height, same weight, & same goal. What are you doing for exercise? Carbs are my downfall, so I'm really trying to get that part of my eating under control.
  • GeoJenna223
    GeoJenna223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!
    I am 5'3.5" I currently weigh 179. I hope to get down to 155.
    Here is a before and after. I am the one in the dress :)

2GMPGRr.jpg

ETA: My friend is next to me. Her starting weight was about 215, and her weight in the picture was about 160-170.
    Sorry about the size! If you click the image and drag it, you can see the whole thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!