5'4" ladies weigh 190-175? Goal 155-145...

Options

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I started at 244 here at mfp on Jan 20 and I'm now 217/218 & 5'4.....no pix yet......but I'm losing weight pretty fast, at least 10 lbs per month.
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies! Im not 5'4 but Im 5'3 so this is defiintely inspirational for me. My goal is 140 and the lowest I've made it down was 167.2 then I shot back up to 242.2 (pushing 250 some days). Im about ___ that close to being under 200 again and I can't wait!
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pics ladies! I'm 5'4.5" too and my goal is 130 (which I haven't seen since middle school!!). I started here at 206 and am down to 168 now. I've been in a plateau with my weight for about 3 weeks, but am still losing inches. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration!
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    Great posts and congrats to all of you that posted great before and after pics .... I kept a pair of my jeans ... around a size 18 when i was at 198 .. I cut off the label so do not know what the real size is ... currently in a size 12 ... would like to be into a 10 fit with some room ... figured when i get there I will do the pic that the biggest losers do with the jeans in front of them as a before and one as the after wearing a smaller size. I want to keep that bigger pair of jeans always as a reminder ...
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Great posts and congrats to all of you that posted great before and after pics .... I kept a pair of my jeans ... around a size 18 when i was at 198 .. I cut off the label so do not know what the real size is ... currently in a size 12 ... would like to be into a 10 fit with some room ... figured when i get there I will do the pic that the biggest losers do with the jeans in front of them as a before and one as the after wearing a smaller size. I want to keep that bigger pair of jeans always as a reminder ...

Definitely keep those jeans! I wish I would have kept a pair...
  • KimLeyva
    KimLeyva Posts: 14
    Options
    I am keeping my jeans!
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI...MY NAME IS HEATHER ....I'M 5'3"....I STARTED MFP ON JANUARY 1,2011....I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 57 POUNDS SO FAR. I STARTED AT 208 BUT MY HIGHEST WEIGHT WAS 214....I'M CURRENTLY AT 151 TRYING TO GET TO 145 BEFORE MY WEDDING IN OCTOBER OF THIS YEAR. I HOPE MY PICS WILL INSPIRE SOMEONE LIKE OTHERS PICS HAVE HELPED ME :) THANKS FOR LOOKING

st11.jpg

ST3.jpg

redo4.jpg

redo5.jpg

redo3.jpg

210 POUNDS
    zz1.jpg

154 POUNDS
    zz2.jpg

154 POUNDS
    me.jpg
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! I'm 5'4 and would love to be around 140lbs. These pics are very inspirational!
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bump, there is so much to inspire me here - I want to look like you guys! Thanks
  • jessicaeocon
    Options
    bump
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    great job!
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You ladies look wonderful. Such inspiration. I was 250 lbs in 2006 and got down to 165 lbs then after my baby I went back up to 236 lbs. Right now I am at 210 and hope to be down to 155 very very soon!!
  • teyrey75
    teyrey75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tlcamp81
    tlcamp81 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow you look like a totally different person..
  • sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my final goal is 130 down from 210 lbs that I started out at. I'm now 197 and my first smaller goal is to lose a total of 25 lbs before my 30th birthday at the end of May. I'm half way there!!! :drinker:

All of your stories are so inspiring that I want to be able to come back to this thread when I'm feeling down or having a bad week.
  • sjnkm
    sjnkm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies I found this thread so inspirational I am 5'4" cw185 sw204 I Just started in january and have lost almost 20 my mini goal is 30lbs by summer and goal wt 145. How did you guys do it just counting calories or what kinda exercise. I started the gym last week I did the eliptical and some free weights. I only lost one pound last week and was fairly frustrated anybody got any ideas for me I would appreciate it. Thank you!! Everyone is can add me the more people for motivation the better.
  • Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Great job to all of you...your photos are very inspiring!!! I am in a similar boat to most of you and ready to do this!!!
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    Great Job to all of you!!!!
    I'm 5'5 and have similar goals I'm currently 178 and hope to be back down to the 145-150 range, I really need motivation!
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/511115-60-pounds-lost-in-14-months-pictures

My goal was a little bit lower but here are my results. From 189-129
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!