motivation to buy lingerie-underwear

13»

Replies

• Sure it will be more motivating!! It's a big boost ^_^
  • aks1985
    aks1985 Posts: 27
    I prefer when someone else buys me lingerie. :smile:

haha very true plus my bf just takes it off anyway so he doesn't care for the bows and satin as much as us girls do.

I am getting my brazilian which i am excited about! and just got my legs and bikini yesterday - makes you feel SMOOTH SILKY and SEXY...now i can wear anything or nothing ;)
  • Had to get some new undies, when I nearly lost mine dancing in church one Sunday morning!! LOL!!
    Had to get new bra too, went from a size 36 DD to a 34C (needed 32 around, but can't hardly find it).
    Love Victoria Secret PINK. Their cotton underwear is the only thing I wear.

OMG! I saw someone lose their clip-on ponytail while dancing in church... and I lost my half slip once but OMG Im so laughing at the undies one...

I'm not crazy about undies... bright, clean & well-fitting are my only requirements....until recently a 6pk of cotton Hahnes her way briefs were fine.... I have taken a liking to microfiber, but still only in the brief type.

I DO like garter belts because I wear stockings and they are a nice alternative to pantyhose..... so maybe a new garter belt will be my incentive Hmmmm
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Hmmmm.... I'm preeeetty sure the OP wanted y'all to post pics, if I'm not mistaken. We'll check back later...

funnyanimatedgifsohreally.gif
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Yes! I could not wait to go buy a drawer full of boycut panties :bigsmile: I love the way they fit and the fact that my hubby says I look "delish" in them.
  • I'm considering a skirt-garter belt too! I remember one at VS... it was very cute and classy.

I'm ordering new stuff from VS, comfy and nice underwear for the summer.

btw some of their stuff goes great for working-out -at home that is. ^_^
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Hmmmmmmmm. I think I could be convinced to make a trip to VS myself.... ;)

mission accomplished :wink:
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Hmmmm.... I'm preeeetty sure the OP wanted y'all to post pics, if I'm not mistaken. We'll check back later...

funnyanimatedgifsohreally.gif

:noway:
This discussion has been closed.