Options
124»

Replies

• Cheetanimator
    Options
    Vomiting
    Embarrassment
    The monster under my bed at 4 am
    That someone other than Raja will win RuPaul's Drag Race season 3!
    Failure
    Success
    People
    Palmetto Bugs
    Running out of amusing drivel to post on this message board
  • Coleman73
    Coleman73 Posts: 42
    Options
    Man made hieghts.
  • JeannetteG85
    Options
    1.Hieghts
    2.My kids passing b4 me :indifferent: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    3. Dieing alone
    4.Basements dont know why but they creep me out
    5. RATS
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    That the skin on the back of my thighs won't conform to my new shape.
    Snakes....
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    i) Snakes.
    ii) Low heights (I can handle things where I'm strapped in, such as roller coasters, but ladders are not pretty.)
    iii) Kites. And I do not say that to be cool or get attention. I am legitimately terrified of them. :\
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Fear of falling... different from heights. If I have something to grab onto, I can peer over the edge no problem. If I stand on the edge with nothing, I get woozy.

Spiders

Bugs that go crunch when you stomp on them.

Zombies
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Tornadoes- Never been in a tornado but they freak me out. Doesn't help that i'm glued to the tube during twister week on the weather channel. There is definitely something wrong with me.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    and elevators i HATE em!

OOh yeah i hate them too! Take the stairs when i can, people think it's cause i'm trying to be healthy, nope, it's cause i'm afraid its gonna fall while i'm in it. lol I always check the certificate to see if it's been checked recently and to see the max weight capacity, lol then i do a mental check to see if everyone in it is under weight lol.... I also hate stepping out of them. saw a gore flick once where a guy was walking out and got chopped in two when the elevator suddenly fell.... totally freaked me out.
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    - getting emotionally involved with any man
    - getting old
    - leading a boring life
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    A mouse just walked past me and for almost 20 minutes I have been stuck on this chair sitting crossed legged for fear of this mouse thats why I am starting this lol.

1) Spiders (eww)
    2) Rats, Mice, Ferrets, Hampsters anything rodent
    3) Growing old alone
    4) Dying without living

These are mine, everyone keep your fingers crossed that I will eventually get out of this chair. No one comes home until 4 that is 5hrs away...I have no drink here I might die of dehydration :cry:

Question of the day, did she ever get out of the chair?
    LMAO I got out of the chair after 2hrs of sitting there crossed legged. My poor lower half was completely numb as I ran to the door to shut it. Also I shall have everyone know I have not stepped one inch in that laundry room and refuse to do so until my husband catches that mouse bahahahahaha
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    Being raped, rats, cockroaches, and that I'll never get to the weight I want to and look the way I want to.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I wont let my children eat when they're home alone because I'm afraid they'll choke on something and die.
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    Okay so to keep is simple....I am scared of anything that crawls (minus babies)
    I freak at spiders, roaches, lizards, bugs.......I really don't care what they are they creep me out.
    I believe I have good reason for this though, when i was 13 I stayed at a house that was absolutely disgustingly dirty and had bugs and spiders EVERYWHERE. There was spider webs in the shower.....I ended up calling my brother and having him take me to his house so i could even take a shower. Since then I have been petrified.

In a more serious tone I have had a lot of personal battles in my life, more than just weight but with family, how I was raised and other personal things. Although I do believe I am on the right path I am walking it while others are speeding by in their mustangs. So my fear is never doing anything with my life, reaching my goals and being disappointed