*Snowflakes To Sunshine* Weigh-In #14 4.8.11

Options
124»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I maintained this week 198.5.

Maintain is better than a gain Laura! It means you had to do some things good for sure because you did not gain. Keep up the good work!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have decided not to weigh myself this week since I have been horrible and I feel soooo bloated so i will just use my weight from last week

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options

Good attitude Lee! You are doing very good. Unfornantely the smaller you get the more you have to do to drop those pounds. You are fitter so you body is not burning the same amount of calories it used to at your higher weights. Just hang in there and ride it out! Good job!

This is so true! I notice that I'm not even burning the same amount of calories doing the same activities that I used to do. I used to burn about 100 more calories doing zumba. And I can't really kick up my intensity anymore. Not to mention the fact that I'm supposed to be "taking it easy" while my knee heals. But I am being very stubborn.

PS: I love your quote in your sig!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Good attitude Lee! You are doing very good. Unfornantely the smaller you get the more you have to do to drop those pounds. You are fitter so you body is not burning the same amount of calories it used to at your higher weights. Just hang in there and ride it out! Good job!

This is so true! I notice that I'm not even burning the same amount of calories doing the same activities that I used to do. I used to burn about 100 more calories doing zumba. And I can't really kick up my intensity anymore. Not to mention the fact that I'm supposed to be "taking it easy" while my knee heals. But I am being very stubborn.

PS: I love your quote in your sig!

Be easy on the knee if doctors orders. It is better to be able to something than nothing for sure. When knee is better you may want to try interval training at the gym on cardio machine of choice 3 to 4 times a week. My knees are not good either so I do good interval training sessions on the stationery bike 2 times a week and I do the ellipitcal 1 to 2 times a week when I get my butt to the gym. Lately that has been harder than a notion and now I am sick too. But I am still fighting to get to the healthclub 3 times one of these good old weeks, if not I will stick with good old reliabel Leslie Sansone.

Thanks on sig quote, I stole it from someone else but I did this because I have to remind myself of this everyday and it is definitely appropiate for me.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I have decided not to weigh myself this week since I have been horrible and I feel soooo bloated so i will just use my weight from last week

Amanda,
    I think we all understand and feel you on this one. Next week will be better. Have a good week!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Amanda,
    I think we all understand and feel you on this one. Next week will be better. Have a good week!

Thanks Mollie!! I hope i didnt offend anyone by "chickening out" this week LOL
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I was up this week .6 ....grrrr. I didn't get to workout as much as I really do. I am back on it this week.

I hope everyone else had a great week : )

2639362.png
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    LW 198.6
    CW 198.4

Not much of a loss but I will take it. At the risk of sounding incredibly stupid, I cannot seem to list my weight on the new spreadsheet. I will not allow me to key #'s in the box so... hopefully it will get updated from here.

I worked out a lot last week and was discouraged that the scale did not reflect my hard work. I hope I will have greater success this week but still don't like the inconsistancy. With only 6.5 weeks left in the challenge I feel like I really need to turn it up. Additionally my 1st 5K is on May 28th and it's not going to run itself!! :wink: Wishing everyone success!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I had something wonderful happen this morning!!!! I put on my shorts from last summer because it was going to be in the 80's by me.....and to my surprise my shorts were too big!!! They were size 22 which is the biggest size I have been in...I will be hunting in my closet soon to see what smaller sizes I have....I am thinking I need 18's....I know I have multiple sizes in there just not sure if it will be the right season.... I have been feeling that I am struggling but today I got to see the good in what I am working on and it felt great!!!!!

Have a good week everybody!!!!

Good for you! That is always a good feeling....putting clothes on, and they are to big!! Congrats ; )

2639362.png
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, its hump day!!! Two more days til weigh in and I hope everyone is giving it their all. i have been working really hard the last two weeks. Not only in the gym but also in the kitchen. As many of you know I reached a plateau and have been there for the last couple of weeks. I talked to one of the trainers at the gym where I work out and she has tweeked my food for me and I am excited to say .......... ITS WORKING!!!! scale down already several pounds this week. TTOM came for me today so im praying it wont mess me up for Friday but I feel more motivated then ever and am ready to RUN and not WALK the rest of this journey!!

Hang in there girls and guys!!!! Remember ever day you are doing this for the quality of your life and the lives of those you love the most!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    Just curious . . . I've been putting my weight on the input page for the spreadsheet each week, but for some reason, I'm not listed on the new spreadsheet. Haven't been posting much due to my work schedule, but really have been logging in my weight every week. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas???
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning since I will be out of town for four days. I'd rather have a long weigh week then a short one :)

Could someone please post for me tomorrow.

Current weight 147.2

I only have 12 more pounds to my goal weight. I think I may adjust that a few more pounds when I get there. Havent been 135 in so long I cant remember what it feels like!! Good luck everyone!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning since I will be out of town for four days. I'd rather have a long weigh week then a short one :)

Could someone please post for me tomorrow.

Current weight 147.2

I only have 12 more pounds to my goal weight. I think I may adjust that a few more pounds when I get there. Havent been 135 in so long I cant remember what it feels like!! Good luck everyone!!

Will do!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds this week! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: .

SW 364
    LW 354
    CW 348

16 pounds lost! 24 pounds to go!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up. I am never giving up and I hope you who are struggling never give up on yourself and keep checking in.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]