Options
    bump
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Saving for later
  • marsbar_0789
    Options
    bump thank you maybe this will be the thing to get me out of my month long plateau
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    It's working for me...along with a major calorie bump. The Saturday before this one past...I ate like a pig...good foods, but a crapload. I'd been locked down at 1530cal for two weeks, and wasn't losing much at all...and could NOT get below 187lbs...with my midweek weights fluctuating as much as 5lbs to the plus side. Sunday I ate a lot as well. Then, Monday...I bumped my calories up 500cal on average, and began my zig zag cycle. I also tried to keep my carbs below 100g, and closer to 50g if I could. I'll tell you this, eating 2600cal and keeping your carbs near 50g is a REAL challenge lol.

Anyhow, this Monday's weigh in...I was at 186.6lbs...and as of this morning, I'm at 187lbs even...where normally I'd be over 190lbs being midweek. I'm VERY much looking towards Monday...and seeing how much I've managed to lose over the week =D.

Prior to my little plateau, I'd lost 20lbs in about a month. That's a little under 1lb a day. Now that I'm down to the last 10lbs or so...I'll be content with 1 solid pound a week.

Cris
  • vitamina19
    vitamina19 Posts: 30
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • MrsHilgert
    MrsHilgert Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    makes total sense. when I think about the times I ate more after eating less and being astonished at the lbs coming off, now I understand why. Saving for later, also!
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    Bump to save for later too :)
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bump; though I'm going to use the Katch-McArdle method for BMR and TDEE multipliers for maintenance.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Bump - to read later
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Great information, thank you! I'm going to give it a try!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've done something similar in the past without counting calories and had lots of success. Will try again. Thanks
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've done something similar in the past without counting calories and had lots of success. Will try again. Thanks
  • warphoenix
    warphoenix Posts: 47
    Options
    Bumped for advice awesomeness!
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BUMP!:happy:
  • ashleynicole8912
    Options
    bump