Replies

• solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I like Owl City.
  • coakes31
    coakes31 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I camped out all night for Motley Crue tix when I was a kid.

I didn't camp out but I stood in a really long lineup in the blazing sun. I was 14.

Hate to admit this but I camped out in a blizzard for NKOTB tickets when I told my parents I was spending the night at a friends house. I think I was 14 too.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My little cousin BEGGED me to take him to NKOTB when he was about 8. It was the only way his mom would let him go. I actually considered it, because I love him so much, but in the end I realised that I was too cool. TOO COOL!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'll watch pretty much anything with dinosaurs or zombies in.
  • Pretty_n_Pink
    Options
    I have locked my husband's keys in his ML 3x. Twice with my son still strapped in his car seat!:blushing:

The stupid car's central locking has lost the plot, and sometimes (not always) when you close the front door with the keys in thye ignition, all the doors lock!

Once was at my brother-in-laws dad's funeral!:embarassed:

HAHAHAHA, I locked my cousins baby in my car once and had to call the police to get the doors opened. My baby sister was with me and thought they were going to take us to jail for child abuse.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I read vampire romance novels almost exclusively. Classics and non-fic bore me. I hate when my coworkers ask me what I'm reading. They always make this face. ---> :huh:

Also, I sing out loud when I have my headphones on. I feel sorry for my neighbors.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Also, I sing out loud when I have my headphones on. I feel sorry for my neighbors.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sing when I'm running on the treadmill. I sound like a screeching cat. :yawn: (which, if you understood where I lived, is probably considered a sin all on its own - some of my fellow "townfolk" include the Judds, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Miley & bill Ray Cyrus, Michael McDonald, Keith Urban... and the list goes on and on - at least I know they won't be using our local rec center and won't be subjected to my torturous howls. :laugh: )
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I confess, at the age of 34, almost 35, I think I have a superpower. I have not been sick with the flu/cold in 25 years, not so much as a cough, stuffy nose, headache, or sore throat.

I confess I have never had a hangover, and trust me, I LOVE beer.

I confess my only weakness is not kryptonite, but strawberries and bananas. If I eat them, they give me the worst acid reflux ever. The pain lasts for 2 hours.