I need boyfriend advice.

Options
12346»

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Um hi guys, why are you arguing about grammar over the internet while posting in a serious thread about someone's legitimate relationship issues?

Seriously?
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    And I apologize Ybba12490. I've put my two cents in on what I think you should do. Some people just think its all about them.........no matter the circumstance. ^^^
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    Um hi guys, why are you arguing about grammar over the internet while posting in a serious thread about someone's legitimate relationship issues?

Seriously?

Shes had plenty of feedback thus far. And this is a health/fitness site anyways...........
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options

Seriously?

No doubt. I was thinking the same thing. *must.avoid.using.an.ellipsis*
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I want to start singing "why can't we be friends..." :laugh:

My only advice

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT HAPPY!:flowerforyou:
  • allroundthesun
    Options

Seriously?

I replied to the OP a few times regarding her relationship issues long before RZOsomestringofnumbers and I started arguing, and the OP also checked back in saying she'd read the thread and wanted to take the rest of the discussion to her blog before the argument began, so she was already done with the thread; it's not harming her. There's no denying it's a really lame internet argument, but I'm bored and RZOnumbersnumbersnumbers is (unintentionally) hilarious and entertaining me for the time being while I'm waiting to get back to something productive, so I'm cool with other people thinking we're/I'm an idiot(s) for the sake of some low brow entertainment.
This discussion has been closed.