Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Insanity/TF hybrid today was HIT 25 and Sculpt 30 from TF. needless to say they hit workouts are like my faves for turbo fire because you get a crazy burn in a short amount of time. Fire 55ez tomorrow. Then back to Insanity on thursday along with TF Tone. So far I'm liking the mix.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    W9D2 of C25K. Ran 3 miles in a little over 35 mins. Did better on Monday. I'm thinking on my strength days, I may need to go a little easier on the squats and lunges. My hamstrings were still sore, but I pushed through my run.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sas did you like the C25K? I'm on week 3. I have always ran/walked. I'm doing it to build up my endurance.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed 55 EZ , burned 524 cals, i found out what was wrong with my HRM, i needed to tighten it more, it worked perfectly today, tomorrow is Tone 30 and Core Cardio, hope everyone is having a beautiful day :flowerforyou:
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Yay Cookie- My TF/ Insanity Partner in crime. Glad you figure out the HRM

Fire 55ez was the workout of the day for the TF/Insanity hybrid, can't complain it burned 853 calories I think I want to try weighted gloves for the next time I do it and see how much harder I can push. Tomorrow is TF Tone 30 and suppose to be Insanity Core Cardio and Balance (which means I'll probably try to run later on in the day) but I guess we threw that in there as a "recovery/lower impact day" . Insanity/TF hybrid = so far so good (not boring at all).

Have a good night everybody.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed the 4th day of the insanity/turbo fire hybrid, did Insanity Core Cardio and Balance and Tone 30 , burned 410 cals, tomorrow is Fire 45, hope u guys are having a terrific thrusday :flowerforyou:
  • sas16
    Options
    Sas did you like the C25K? I'm on week 3. I have always ran/walked. I'm doing it to build up my endurance.
    Yes. I lLOVED the program. I was NEVER a runner. It definitely conditioned me in the 9 weeks. I didn't think it'd work but the difference between those first 3-4 weeks til now is amazing. The walking intervals couldn't come fast enough for me when I first started. Now I'm doing the the full 3 miles between 33-35 mins depending on how my legs are feeling. But I'm able to run the full distance, which is quite the accomplishment for me.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That is great. I did week 3 day 2 yesterday. So far so good. I go out for longer than they recommend because I need to burn more calories. Hopefully I can run a 5k without stopping... We shall see.
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Day 4 of Insanity/TF hybrid and after running 3 miles, doing Insanity Core Cardio & Balance and Turbo Fire Tone 30. I am wiped :yawn: but I did burn 1210 calories :bigsmile:. Turbo Fire Fire 45 tomorrow. Gonna have to do it in the morning because tomorrow I have a crazy day.

Hope everyone has a good night. I think I need an aleve before my body tries to flip out on me tomorrow for trying to squeeze so much in during a 12 hour period.
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Morning everyone. I don't know how you guys do these early morning workouts lol. I was auto pilot the whole time but still got a decent burn. Day 5 of Insanity/TF and I was suppose to have ire 45 today but because I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning only had time for Fire 30, but burned 444 cals. I'll find time later today to make up those last 15 minutes. working out late one night and getting up early to work out the next is some tough stuff. kudos to you early risers.
  • sas16
    Options
    TF Greatest HIITs & LAST DAY of C25K program! Ran 3 miles in 33 & a half mins. I feel good but will do some stretching for my legs. 709 calories gone!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed day 5 of the Insanity/turbo fire hybrid , did turbo fire 45 , burned 643 cals, tomorrow is max interval plyo and Cardio abs, hope uguys have a blessed wekkend :flowerforyou:
  • sas16
    Options
    30 Mins to Fitness workout w/weights (bi's, tri's & shoulders) + TF Upper 20 & Abs 10. Made it a strength day today.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed day 6 of the insanity/turbo fire hybrid, had max interval plyo and cardio abs, burned 475 cals, tomorrow is rest day , hope u guys are having a sunny day, ( raining here in NY :sad: ) :flowerforyou:
  • sas16
    Options
    Happy Monday!! Did TF Greatest HIITs & a 3 mile run this morning. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Have a great day!

Anita
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed day 8 of the insanity/turbo fire hybrid, today was pure cardio and core 20, burned 425 cals, tomorrow is fire 45 and tone 30, hope u guys are having an awesome monday :flowerforyou:
  • Marieeve1976
    Options
    Hi all, I started an Insanity/TF hybrid on my own yesterday.... did Pure Cardo and Cardio Abs yesterday and did Fire 55 EZ today. I'm 35 years old, 5 feet tall (a shortie!), gave birth to my 2nd child last November and still have 12 lbs to lose but would love to lose 7 lbs by july 23 as I have a romantic vacation planed! Is it too late to join in? You seem like a nice and fun group! Could use the motivation (I seem to have hit a plateau lately...).
  • sas16
    Options
    Hi all, I started an Insanity/TF hybrid on my own yesterday.... did Pure Cardo and Cardio Abs yesterday and did Fire 55 EZ today. I'm 35 years old, 5 feet tall (a shortie!), gave birth to my 2nd child last November and still have 12 lbs to lose but would love to lose 7 lbs by july 23 as I have a romantic vacation planed! Is it too late to join in? You seem like a nice and fun group! Could use the motivation (I seem to have hit a plateau lately...).
    Welcome to the group!! Good luck reaching your mini goal. I'm thinking with Insanity & TF you should be able to do it!! :)
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Wow so I was suppose to have TF Fire 45 today but....my advanced TF dvd's arrived today so I decided to do HIT 30 and Holy $*&# it was crazy but fun. I was also suppose to do TF/ Tone today but I was way to sore from doing Insanity Max Sports Interval Training last night. My rotator cuffs hurt from all this punching. Tomorrow I have Insanity Max Interval Circuit/ Insane abs and I will attempt to throw TF tone in. If I don't post later it may be because I am not able to move my arms. Maybe tomorrow will be a double session with a morning workout and a pm workout to get all of that done. Have a great night all.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you all so much. Thanks for continuing to keep this thread alive. Did y'all hear there's a new Shakeology flavor in the works? It's TROPICAL and it is so YUMMY!!!! I had the opportunity to taste it this past weekend at the Coach Summit and, if you enjoy the flavors of pineapple, papaya, and banana then you will think this stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the warmer weather.

Take care!
    Sharon