Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options
Join me as summer nears and we push ourselves to get ready to face swimsuit season. Whether you have 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 50 lbs, or more to lose let's hold each other accountable to do some form of activity, create new healthier habits, and eat right on a daily basis. I am a Turbo Fire addict so I will be posting my daily workouts here. As a Coach I am also avaiable to you if you have questions or aren't sure how to get started. My food diary is publicly available so feel free to take a look. I tend to eat the same things over and over again because it's easy.

Let's rock this challenge out and strut proudly at the beach, pool, or even your own backyard this summer. Go get em!

Sharon

Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great Idea Sharon, As Always , im always up for your challenges :smile:
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in for my first MFP challenge!!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Can I be Judge?? Ok ok!! I'm kidding;)
  • s_waser
    s_waser Posts: 92
    Options
    I would like to be in this challenge!!
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow - I love Daughtry! I'm so jealous!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo welcome everyone! Walt I can already tell you're going to be checking in every day!!! :laugh:

For all of you that don't know me please friend me so we can stay in touch! Good luck to all of you and Moraima thanks for your support as always my friend!!!!! :heart:

Sharon
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge.
  • bebemc
    bebemc Posts: 38
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Becky!:smile:

Welcome Dyiaane and Szimba!
  • Terri813
    Terri813 Posts: 21
    Options
    Count me in too.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am in; I am always up for a challenge. I am down 35 lbs in 6 months, and I would like to lose atleast another 20 lbs. But, I would like to lose atleast another 15 lbs before getting a new bathing suit. I am already ahead of the game because last year I was a 1X, and right now I am in the med-large range (depending on the maker) or numbers I am running between 12 and 14. I would like to be in a 12 solid if not a 10 by the time I buy a bathing suit. Great thread Sharon.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Nice Beth!!!

Welcome Terri!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Of course I'll join Sharon! I don't know if I'll be swimsuit ready by the time the season rolls around...BUT...I will be going to Vegas the first weekend in AUG and want to buy a swim suit for that occasion...and a smokin new dress for the wedding we are attending! So I'll be as fit as I can be by then!
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm totally up for this one.
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am swinging in Sharon....who couldnt use extra motivation eh?? LOL

~Sam
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge, I have 13 pounds that I would really like to be gone!
    Kim
  • telcochik
    Options
    And of course you're going to visit me while you guys are in Vegas right Brittany? That's my birthday weekend!!!:bigsmile:

Welcome to all my friends...old and new. So excited to see what we can all accomplish together!!!!!:drinker:

Sharon
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    And of course you're going to visit me while you guys are in Vegas right Brittany? That's my birthday weekend!!!:bigsmile:

Welcome to all my friends...old and new. So excited to see what we can all accomplish together!!!!!:drinker:

Sharon

I didn't want to impose but since you brought it up...and since it's your birthday weekend...ABSOLUTELY!
  • telcochik
    Options

Sharon

I didn't want to impose but since you brought it up...and since it's your birthday weekend...ABSOLUTELY!

Impose away my friend! Can't wait to meet you in person! Let us know where you guys are staying and we'll make plans to meet for a drink or something.