Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options

Replies

• ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Would love to have you join us ParkersMommy (such a cute name)! You might focus on strength training to tone up since you don't have a lot of weight to lose plus 1200 may be a bit low, especially if you're exercising. Have you had success at that level or is this a new plan you're about to start?

Sharon

Thanks Sharon :) Parker is my heart and my inspiration for getting healthy! When I was exercising and doing cardio I was eating most of my exercise calories back but now that I have to wait for a cardiologist appt which is this Thursday woohoo, I have just been dieting with very light walking at lunch on occassion. I could honestly be okay with my weight (currently 159) if I could just tone up. My thighs are gosh awful but I think its because I was 240lbs in high school. I have had success with tthe 1200 calories a day but before did a very low fat diet which I dont feel was the right way. :) This shall be exciting. Best of luck and hopefull I get cleared for exercise once the cardiologist okays it!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear what the doctor says ParkersMommy! Good luck!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 45 EZ and Upper 20, burned 566 cals, tomorrow is rest day but i will take it on sunday, hope u guys are all doing great this tuesday, have a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    I am down for this!
    Sharon seems to have everyone up for these cool and motivating challenges

SW: 142
    CW:140
    GW:120
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to do my 30-day shred, level 3 which burns about 300 calories for me. I am just waiting to put my daughter to bed in about 15 mins then it is mommy's time. I hope everyone has a good evening. Tomorrow is my weigh day; I hope the scale smiles on me tomorrow.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did 45 minutes on the elliptical and some of core synergistics. Tomorrow is kickboxing.
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    It was a rest day for me today, but eating was great, nice and healthy! Tomorrow is a definite cardio day.
    Kim
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Had Insanity Power and resistance this morning. Was definitely tired my body didn't want to participate this morning. Burned 483 calories day 2 week 4 down. Cardio Recovery tomorrow so happy about that but may try to do some extra gym cardio too .
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So I'm thinking of putting in a bi-weekly update? Wednesdays and Saturdays :)

Been doing well with my food since the start of the week, I've been a little less strict with myself and hopefully I'll see if this helps at all because I was keeping to 1200 without eating exercise cals for months and I was doing really well and then crashed this last month. I kept bingeing and now am up a few kilos. I reached 66kgs (highest weight before MFP was 82kgs) and now am back up to 68kgs.

Exercise so far for this week:
    Monday - 4.5k run
    Tuesday - 45min kickboxing DVD
    Wednesday - 4.3k lunchtime walk
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Did lean 1 yesterday and will do fire 45 today. just plugging along! hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I' doing the TF/CLX hybrid and today Stretch 40 was on the schedule. But I did my week 1 day 2 of C25K (on treadmill), and CLX Recharge. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day according to the schedule but I'll probably do something...probably one of my circuit training dvd's.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Insanity max cardio and a quick 10 minute run on the treadmill for me this morning! Off to shower and then get to work! Can't wait for tomorrow since my boss will be back!!! YAY! Although I do like this getting up early and getting my sweat on before the little man wakes up (YES...he has been cooperating and sleeping better)! Revamping the diet tomorrow! Wow...sorry for all the exclamation points but I FEEL GOOD!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ended up doing fire 55 today for 575 calories.. I just dont like the steps of 60, so I rewind and do an extra 5 min of 55 lol.. I figure if I can't get into it, I'm not going to give it my all!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Y'All! Fire 55 EZ with my weighted gloves this morning. Burned 481 calories which for me is low. I have to tell you I ate frozen yogurt last night and I was feeling the extra sugar. During the workout I felt sluggish, my movement was less intense, and I spent the entire 53 minutes wishing the workout would just be over. So unlike me :angry:

I'm happy to say I finished the entire workout but I'm going to do it again on Friday to see how I do w/o the added sugar the night before. Did you ever find your workout impacted by what you ate the night before???

Hope you all have a great day. Cocoa and I will be doing our 3 mile walk later to add some extra burn to my total.
    Sharon
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sounds fascinating Sharon, please keep us up to date on whether the sugar intake the night before was the difference. My cardio appt is tomorrow and hoping he clears me for exercise. Now only if my 14month old son would sleep through the night again, Im in zombieland today. He is going through Mommy seperation anxiety :(
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am still plateauing a little, but the scale did budge today a little. I dropped a half of a pound still up from a week and half ago, but better than what it was a few days ago (up 3 lbs). I think I have lost another inch though off my waist, and we all know inches don't lie. Will be back at Level 3 of 30-day shred tonight, and will be finishing it up this week. Monday, I will start Turbojam starting with Learn & Burn. I am super excited to be starting something new. Chalene seems like alot of fun. I have also increased my water intake to 12 glasses a day to see if that helps. I hope everyone has a good Wednesday (it is hump day - halfway through the work week) Yeah!!!
  • rlbohn
    rlbohn Posts: 9
    Options
    This challenge looks really motivating. I lack so much motivation in the exercise department and can't seem to get myself to start! I would like to join if that's alright?
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 30 And Lower 20, burned 375 cals, tomorrow is 55EZ And Abs 10, still a little sore from upper yesterday , will be drinking lots of water today, hope everyone is having a beautiful wednesday :flowerforyou:
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Today: 15 minutes on the treadmill, 45 minute kickboxing class . DONE. Tomorrow some type of cardio and some core synergistics.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Great job logging your workouts today Gang! Thanks for keeping things going.

Ribohn it's never too late to join. Welcome!!!!

Sharon