switch kicks - 20, 55, 70, 91
    power jacks - 22, 41, 46, 50
    power knees - 50, 75, 84, 95
    power jumps - 4, 11, 15, 21
    globe jumps - 2, 8, 8, 9
    suicide jumps - 6, 8, 10, 12
    push-up jacks - 0, 11, 19, 14
    low plank oblique - 14, 34, 37, 43

I'll post my final FT results on Sunday! Only 2 days left!!!

OMG that is AMAZING progress!!!! Congratulations on your success!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great Job , sharon, brittany, felicia and kiki, today i completed turbo fire 60 and stretch 10 ,burned 618 cals, :bigsmile: , tomorrow is core 20 and stretch 40, hope everyone is having a fabulous friday :flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Well, I finished up my 30-day shred (I lost a total of 9.5 inches and 11.6 lbs), so tonight I started Turbojam. I did Learn & burn and the 20-min workout (burning about 350 cal). Chalene is amazing; I loved it. I found muscles I forgot I had. She is my new best friend. I will burn more as I get used to it.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Nice results Beth! :drinker:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Saturday y'all! Today marked the last day of the ChaLEAN Extreme Push Circuit. Next week starts the last month of the program...LEAN CIRCUIT.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Sharon
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    First day of the Lean phase in the TF/CLX hybrid. Lean 1 & Abs 10 on the schedule but only did Lean 1. I started off with my C25K program, and not enough time to squeeze in Abs. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see...since it's my rest day...and I'm going out tonight. :devil:
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ok today was Day 28 the last day of my first month of Insanity and I burned 669 Calories :bigsmile: I also stopped by the gym and did a vicious full body weight lifting session that burned another 433 calories. So all total today I got a wicked crazy burn of 1102 I'm pretty siked. Rest day tomorrow and the Recovery week starts Monday. I can't wait to get back into month 2!!! I had to get measured today for my friends bridesmaids dresses and I was down one size. Thanks to the support of everyone on MFP.

Have great weekend everyone.

Felicia
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Core 20 and HIIT 30, burned 354 cals, tomorrow is a rest day, but will try to get something in, hope u guys are having a blesses weekend :flowerforyou:
  • bebemc
    bebemc Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Did 3 mile run this morning with both of my daughters. I lagged behind a little but finished in 36 minutes. Hope to get it under 35 before the next 5K in mid-May.

Have a great evening.

Becky
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I did Turbojam: Learn & Burn and 20-min workout. I still burned about 350 cal, but the moves are becoming easier for me. I am extremely sore today; I found muscles I forgot I had. I haven't been this sore in over 2 months after starting 30-day shred, but it feels good. It means I did something right. I will be back at it tomorrow. I am hoping to get the basics down enough where I can start the more advance stuff in a week or two (they are longer). Have a good night and see you tomorrow.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Didn't loose this week but didn't gain. Worked out everyday and ate pretty decent. This week I am off so I will be stepping it up to kick start some weight loss. I'm still going to do P90x but I am going to add in more cardio. I must loose something by next weigh in. Have a nice week.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi All! Rest day today so Glenn and I will be taking Cocoa out for our usual 3 mile walk to enjoy the beautiful Vegas day. Blue sunny skies and the weather man says the temp is supposed to reach 93 degrees!

I have really got to get my eating back on track this week. I'm not gaining but I'm not losing either and June is right around the corner. Ugh :explode:

Hope you all have a fantastic and restful Sunday.
    Sharon
  • nereyda08
    nereyda08 Posts: 39
    Options
    how do you ladies log DVD workouts on the exercise tab?
    I want to the the Slim 6, but don't know how to log it. I have a HRM (new balance) but it only calculates calories burned about 50% of the time.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I create a custom entry for my workout and just log whatever burn my HRM shows. For Slim in 6 you could use one of the aerobics entries (either low or high impact depending on whether you're jumping around) in the exercise database to give yourself a general number.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Got in a 40 minute 4.6 mile run on the treadmill today while the little man was napping! Really hoping that my weigh in on Friday reflects the extra work I feel like I've been putting in. I try to make my runs interval like in that I warm up at 6.5mph, then keep increasing speed until I max at 7.5mph. Then switch back and forth between speeds. I maintain a lot of my run around 6.9-7.0mph or so but then increase for sprints during it! Hopefully that helps.

I created all my own workouts in the system, so it comes up as whatever I have done! That way I can be more exact with my burns.

Plus this week I'm back on my normal work schedule...sort of! I work Mon, Wed, am filling in Friday for someone, and then working Sat morning. But I have Thursday, which is a normal work day for me, off. So I should still get in some good time! Going to really bring it with P90X and get in at least 2 insanity workouts in addition to the treadmill. Have a great Sunday!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I did my Turbojam workout this afternoon burning about 450 cal. It felt great. I am still extremely sore today, but I just push through the pain. It will go away with time like when I started 30DS. Now, it is time to relax the rest of the afternoon with my babies. I hope everyone has a good Sunday.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Good morning. Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! I did Turbo Fire Fire 60 & Abs 10 today. Fire 60...I'm liking that one. This was only my 3rd time doing it, but I pretty much got the moves...fumbled a couple times. Glad I'm better at it though so hopefuly I'll get higher burns as I increase intensity. I burned 597 calories today. So close to 600...but I'll probably get my C25K training in today so I'll burn that 3 cals, and then some, later. Just need to get my eating back on track!!

Have a great day!

-Anita
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning! Fire 45 today...HRM showed 450 calorie burn (10 per minute on the nose!) Started today's eating off right with a double chocolate peanutbutter and strawberry shake for breakfast...OMG so good!

If you're a P90X fan...Tony Horton is going to be on the Today show today so don't miss him!

Make it GREAT day!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Hello everyone, completed Turbo Fire 60 and Stretch 10, burned 635 cals, i am drenched, tomorrow is Fire 55 EZ and Abs 10, hope u guys are having a beautiful Monday, :flowerforyou:
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Lots done today. Gardened for over 2 hours, walked the dog for 17 minutes, treadmill for 25 minutes, and 45 minute kickboxing class. Lots of exercise calories today. Let's hope stepping it up will help with my numbers at the end of the week.