Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options

Replies

• Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone today was my first day of recovery week and I really like the Core Cardio and Balance Workout it gave me a 496 calorie burn so now that I know what it consist of I'm sure I'll be doing some extra cardio this week too. Hope everyone had a great Monday.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Rest day for me today! Will be back at it tomorrow!
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am new here, This sounds like a great challenge. It is actually beach weather where I live, and I am trying to loose about 10 lbs. before I take the family to the beach.

Kelli:smile:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Welcome Kelli!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Welcome Kelli! You'll get tons of support here. :smile:

Today was CLX Lean Circuit 2. I started with a little cardio though. Did a new dvd (30 Mins to Fitness Train Like a Contender). There are 2 workouts on it...kickboxing, and a conditioning workout. I did the cardio conditioning (good one...got my heart rate up) then did Lean. Burned 502 calories. On the calendar for tomorrow is TF 55EZ.

Have a great day!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! Today was my first day of the CLX Lean Circuit month. Wow I forgot how hard these workouts are compared to the ones in the other 2 months. My arms are BURNING right now!

Anita, great job today. I've got TF 55 EZ on the schedule for tomorrow as well.

Day 2 of my 30 days of Shakeology for breakfast...double chocolate peanutbutter and banana...another winner. Scale was down 0.6 lbs this morning (I told you I'm obsessed with weighing every day). I won't officially talk about any loss though until Saturday.

Talk to you all later.
    Sharon
  • Kellikat80
    Options
    Welcome Kelli! You'll get tons of support here. :smile:

Today was CLX Lean Circuit 2. I started with a little cardio though. Did a new dvd (30 Mins to Fitness Train Like a Contender). There are 2 workouts on it...kickboxing, and a conditioning workout. I did the cardio conditioning (good one...got my heart rate up) then did Lean. Burned 502 calories. On the calendar for tomorrow is TF 55EZ.

Have a great day!

Hey thanks for the welcome! but what is clx lean circuit? Is it a certain video?
  • Kellikat80
    Options
    Great job everyone! Welcome Kelli!

Thanks for the welcome!
  • telcochik
    Options
    CLX = ChaLEAN Extreme...a dvd program by Chalene Johnson that focuses on lifting heavy weights to lean your body and tone your muscles. It's amazing!

CLX Lean Circuit is the 3rd month of the program...month 1 is Burn Circuit and month 2 is Push Circuit.

The program is produced by Beachbody.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I decided to do a different workout last night by Chalene. I do Cardio Party Mix 1 (Turbojam) and burned about 483 calories. It felts great, and I am going to do it again tonight. I noticed on the scale today that I am down past my lowest point (no more plateau) Yeah!!! Chalene did the trick. Tomorrow is official weigh day, so I will record it tomorrow. Chalene is awesome!! I have fallen in love with her. I hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

Welcome Kelli!!!
  • edburg
    edburg Posts: 22
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I started Jillian's 30DS last night. I thought it was ok although I feel like I need to do more.
    I did 1/2 hr of running this morning for a burn of 344 calories. I'll be doing my second day of 30DS tonight.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Great work Beth and edburg!
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!!!!! Today was day 2 of recovery week with Core Cardio and Balance ( my 2 year old daughter joined me again) I added a mile and a 1/2 run just to do a little more cardio. So got a pretty good burn of 787 (540 from Insanity) calories today. I happened to be up late last night and low and behold an Insanity infomercial was on TV. I CAN'T WAIT for the CRAZINESS of month 2!!! :bigsmile:

I hope everyone is having a great day. It's raining here in Maryland but it's April what do I expect?

-Felicia
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Did a 30 minute 3.75 mile treadmill run but then little man woke up early from his nap. Was hoping to get in 45 min, and would have if I would have gotten my butt in gear just a little bit quicker (he took a 90 minute nap, but usually it's at least 2 hours so I took my time getting to my workout...when really I know better). May try to get in a quick 15 min run tonight after the hubby is home and the baby is sleeping!

Just finished up P90X chest, shoulders, and triceps...definitely burned more today with the little monkey on my back for all push ups...even the 6 one handed ones I did!!! YAY! Clap push ups we only made 2 with him on my back! But we were both laughing hysterically so some calories burned there! Always a good time, and I just :heart: my adorable little boy!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Nice job Felicia and Brittany! You Ladies are inspiring with your workouts. Keep up the great work!

Sharon
  • katlondoncanuck
    Options
    I'm in but never done a challenge on mfp so what's involved?!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Everyone, i completed Turbo Fire 45 EZ And Lower 20 today, burned 560 cals,tomorrow is fire 30 and upper 20, hope u guys are having a beautiful day:flowerforyou:
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did P90X Plyometrics, some of P90x Chest and Back (minus the pull ups), and walked the dog for 15 minutes.
  • makeovermomma
    Options
    This is what I need. I would love to join a challenge!
  • makeovermomma
    Options
    This is what I need. I would love to join a challenge!