Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options

Replies

• edburg
    edburg Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I'd like to join. I have a trip to Hawaii coming up in June so I need the extra push til then. I'm currently finishing up my first round of INSANITY. I think I'm gonna start 30DS on Mon but not quite sure yet. If not that then I'll be loggin' some joggin'
  • bebemc
    bebemc Posts: 38
    Options
    Boot Camp today for 1 hour - lunges, medicine ball squats and arm curls, core work, and a 2 mile run for me today.
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im in! Sounds great, and to help with motivation! I'm doing the P90x workout to help me lose and get in shape! I'd loveto hear what everyone else is doing and what their diet consists of!
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone well the week is almost over and to my surprise this evening I actually had Insanity Cardio Plyo instead of recovery :embarassed: . Thank goodness I had my late afternoon coffee it gave me the energy I needed to kick it into gear and burn 583 calories. Now I need to figure out what to eat since it's kinda late and i'm nowhere near my calorie intake. Tomorrow is Cardio recovery ( I checked twice this time). Day 3 Week 4 of Insanity knocked out. :happy:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! ChaLEAN Extreme this morning...Push Circuit 2 (shoulders, hamstrings, and glutes). Was able to increase my weights from 15 to 20 lbs for shoulder presses, Arnold presses, and front presses. :heart:

Welcome edburg and JenniB! You're joining an amazingly dedicated group of people so I hope you like participating in ACTIVE threads!

Becky - wow Boot Camp sounds amazing! I've been following your progress my friend and I have to say I'm impressed! Keep up the great work!

Felicia - I can't believe time is flying by so quickly! You're killing Insanity...can't wait to see your day 60 fit test results!!! Looks like maybe you and edburg should get together and compare notes since you're both working through Insanity! Maybe you'll both be ready for the Asylum together!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday! Off to eat my egg whites, prepare my Shakeology for later, and watch last night's Survivor episode (GO BROB!!!!!) :laugh:

Sharon
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, did fire 55 yesterday, burned 575 calories and today will be chalean lean circuit 2.

I need to start seeing some changes here soon so I can get into that bathing suit!!

Becky, my friend does boot camp, boy does she have the guns now!!!
  • edburg
    Options
    Good morning all,
    I did INSANITY max interval circuit last night for 59 min. I'll be doing a shorter one today but just as intense.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! I did my 30-day shred, level 3 last night. I must say that my endurance level is definitely up there; I am not having to stop all the time like I did before. I am pushing through it to see bigger results. I will be back at level 3 again tonight (day 8). Also, along with my 30-day shred today, I am taking my babies for a walk. My kids love to be outside plus it gives mom an extra workout. Only 4 more days until I start Turbojam. Super excited. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Sharon, looks like you have a very active thread here...keeping you busy. That is awesome!!! Just checking in with you lady :)
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    YAY! My boss is officially back in town and I'm back to my much loved and very much appreciated part time job! :happy:

So little man and I are getting ready to push play...shoulders and arms glamour routine is up and ready! Then after he's in bed I'll be running on the treadmill. Fridays are my official weigh in day...so tomorrow morning we'll see what the scale brings! I'm feeling good...definitely feeling stronger...and can see the muscles in my arms! Hopefully my pictures in a couple weeks will show me some progress than the darn scale!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 55 EZ And Abs 10, burned 494 cals, lower then usually but i was having stomach pains and i gave it my all, tomorrow is fire 60 and stretch 10, hope everyone is having a wonderful thrusday :flowerforyou:
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Hey Everyone burned 263 calories this morning doing Insanity Cardio Recovery and decide to hop on the treadmill for 24 minutes to get a little more Cardio to burn another 367 calories. 2 more days until month 1 of Insanity is done. Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tomorrow.
  • bebemc
    bebemc Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Two mile run with one of my daughters this afternoon then a swim in my sister-in-law's pool. It was a wonderful afternoon!:smile::smile:
  • edburg
    Options
    hi,
    Today I did Core Cardio & Balance for 37 min. I only have two more day 'til I'm done with the INSANITY program. I'm super psyched:bigsmile:
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Today was Pure cardio and cardio abs. Day 5 week 4 is done and I have one more day til I'm finished with month 1 of Insanity.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Today I did TF Fire 45 and 30 Mins to Fitness Kickboxing for a total of 649 calories burned. Yay!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    OMG I flaked out on you guys for a day and yet you still came to post and encourage. Love you all!!!! :love:

Today was my re-attempt this week at Fire 55EZ with my weighted gloves but minus the sugar overload the night before! HRM showed 508 calories burned...MUCH BETTER result than last time!

Felicia and edburg - wow 1 month of Insanity IN THE BOOKS!!!!:drinker: Please post your fit test results so we can all gawk at your progress! :tongue: Are you considering THE ASYLUM??? I won an autographed copy in a BB contest and it came yesterday...it looks amazing.

Ok I'm off to prepare my Shakeology and get my day started. Talk to you later!

Happy Friday!
    Sharon
  • edburg
    Options
    Here are my Fitness Test results
    FT results #1, #2, #3, # 4
    switch kicks - 20, 55, 70, 91
    power jacks - 22, 41, 46, 50
    power knees - 50, 75, 84, 95
    power jumps - 4, 11, 15, 21
    globe jumps - 2, 8, 8, 9
    suicide jumps - 6, 8, 10, 12
    push-up jacks - 0, 11, 19, 14
    low plank oblique - 14, 34, 37, 43

I'll post my final FT results on Sunday! Only 2 days left!!!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the good work!

Today I did 4.55 miles on the treadmill and then added in some pure cardio because I'm INSANE, and like Shaun T says, when I wonder why I do the things I do...it's because I want to look good!!! Burned about 1000 calories total today! And it was all accomplished while my little man napped!

Now we are fixing a snack and going to watch a movie together since it's cold outside! Also going to add in a blog post since it's been a week since my last one! Have a great weekend!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    wow Britney, nice job on the calorie burn today, my problem with burning so much, is the eating to make up for it lol!

Nice job on your burns Felicia and Sas!

I got in lean 3 today for 200 and a nice brisk walk with my girlfriend for 350 today. We finally have sort of nice weather! I have to say, my legs were killing me on the up hill climbs, my street is great for walking as there are a lot of hills!