Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OMG I bought the Hungry Girl 300 under 300!!

124»

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Awesome..you definiely won't regret ordering it..and you can't beat the price!! Enjoy and happy cooking!! :)
  • nort0186
    nort0186 Posts: 33
    I love her books! I bought 300 under 300 and am in LOVE! I went through to bookmark all of the recipes I wanted to try, and I swear almost EVERY page is bookmarked! A lot of people have mentioned the high sodium levels, what is great about all of these recipes is the ability to swap out for the low sodium version of things, or just cut out one of the ingredients that increase the sodium level a lot. For me pizza has always been my vice, so even though there is a higher sodium level in these, I allow myself to enjoy a pizza recipe once a week or every other week. If I choose one of the pepperoni recipes, it's always turkey pepperoni and I decrease the amount that I use by about half of the recipe, so I'm saving calories and sodium! On high sodium days, I make sure to push even more water than the usual 12 cups a day!!!
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Are you sure you don't work for HG? lol you sound like a walking advertisement