23 lbs and counting... Adipex is my friend.

Options
124»

Replies

• ForeverCher
    ForeverCher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you go back to any old habits you will gain weight back.
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im with you! Adipex is a god send for some. I started taking it in january 2012 for three months, in those months I lost 30lbs. I did completely change my life style though, I am so addicted to zumba finess now and spinach lol. I went off adipex for 6 months and didn't gain anything back, in fact I lost an additional 6lbs. My co worker lost approx.60lbs while taking adipex and once she stopped she gained it all back within 4months (shrug). So idk, every one has different effects with this drug. I definitely don't think its for long term use i.e. no longer than a year imo, but it's is a wonderful diet aid for those who really can't lose weight on their own.
  • rkr22401
    rkr22401 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Stop feeding the trolls. Have you noticed 9 of 10 respondents supporting this drug in this threat have less than 5 total posts. It is the likely the same person with several different USERIDs pimping this drug.
  • missstephannie
    Options
    I have started taking the pill as well and as for me the onlly side effect i have noticed is dry mouth but it seems to give me a burst of energy and as strange as it seems i only want to eat healthy food, No junk food cravings :) So far in 3 day's i have lost 8lbs. I feel amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!