What drives you crazy about this site (in a fun way)?

Options

Replies

• Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Haha, yup me too, when someone logs "cleaning", that drives me nuts! I've done it a couple times but only out of curiosity, then I delete it and that was only if heart rate was up for a long period of time, and/or I was breaking a sweat. I don't know about you but cleaning is in my everyday schedule, not "log" worthy! Kind of like logging sex! Count it as a bonus people, don't actually log it!!

EXACTLY!!! I say that all the time, it's just bonus exercise you don't have to log. It's like cheating with food, but exercise instead.

My peeve is when people throw around "Starvation mode", 'nuff said.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I dunno how "fun" this is but the people who consistently eat under 1000 calories a day :O
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My inability to log off the site when I obviously need to get other stuff done......:ohwell:

I'm with ya there... I'm addicted!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Atrocious spelling and grammar, but that isn't exclusive to this site. It just plain bugs me.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    when people harp on the evils of high sodium food.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Atrocious spelling and grammar, but that isn't exclusive to this site. It just plain bugs me.

eye no what u meen!
  • shortstuff42
    shortstuff42 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    No where to hide!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    When skinny BEOTCHES only want to lose 10 LB's and they go on and on about how hard it is and what a HUGE victory it was to lose it when they already look anorexic...Make your goal to be healthier not necessarily skinnier.

<LOLOLOL>

I still love you skinny BEOTCHES!!! I just wanna look like you too...
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    My inability to log off the site when I obviously need to get other stuff done......:ohwell:

I concur!

Add me to this list and yes Royal...just what exactly are your hands doing? *winks*
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Those BRIGHT RED numbers that indicate I've exceeded my calories, sodium, or sugar
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    people that are rude, mean, and wanna be know it alls!! :tongue:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    People who supply an endless amount of crap that never seems to be even remotely related to weight loss. Oh wait...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I got nothing.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Mine is when the peep has 5 pounds to lose ( what is that anyway?) And they "are going crazy" cause they just can get it off!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

eye no what u meen!

thank u 4 undrstandeng
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    10 daily TOM threads. :indifferent:
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The *attention seeking* posts..
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    10 daily TOM threads. :indifferent:

I think there are more than 10! :laugh:
  • Laura_Helen
    Laura_Helen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wish there was a "Like" button!! Then we could just "Like" someone's posting.... I know, that's lazy, but "Liking" a post is encouraging! And as someone else noted, notifications would be helpful too.

I wish I could have just "liked" this instead of having to comment on it. But I agree!! =)
  • bigmamma56
    Options
    I apologise for my ignorance here but I still don't get why some people just write 'Bump'.........is this an American expression? What does it actually mean?