What drives you crazy about this site (in a fun way)?

Options

Replies

• sarahmal27
    Options
    The fact that the only way your notified about something here is via email. SMH...MFP needs notifications! :glasses:
    i agree :)
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Atrocious spelling and grammar, but that isn't exclusive to this site. It just plain bugs me.

eye no what u meen!

hahaaa. :):) i thought i was gonna be thee onlyy smartasssss!!. :):):):)
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Mine is when the peep has 5 pounds to lose ( what is that anyway?) And they "are going crazy" cause they just can get it off!

5lbs. is very important to some ppl theres nothing wrong with tht. nd some ppl arent on here for weighloss at all (just for healthy living) maybe they have weight issues and dont want tht 5 turning it to 20?!.
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    I apologise for my ignorance here but I still don't get why some people just write 'Bump'.........is this an American expression? What does it actually mean?

when you want to see ppl's reply to a post you put bump to bump it up to the recents soo it easy to find. :)
  • pinksherbert
    pinksherbert Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my pet hate is the 'what food is your major weakness?' posts - so everyone starts thinking and writing about what they love and find hard to resist - which I think only makes you end up thinking about it more and will probably give most people ideas about going off and getting that gallon of ice cream (or whatever).

It feels like food p*rn! :laugh:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    People who get offended by the smallest things. That's not exclusive to this site, it's everywhere. Drives me craaaazy.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Haha, yup me too, when someone logs "cleaning", that drives me nuts! I've done it a couple times but only out of curiosity, then I delete it and that was only if heart rate was up for a long period of time, and/or I was breaking a sweat. I don't know about you but cleaning is in my everyday schedule, not "log" worthy! Kind of like logging sex! Count it as a bonus people, don't actually log it!!

My husband and I own a cleaning service where we clean businesses, so when I log cleaning we're doing some heavy duty stuff. Last weekend we stripped and waxed a floor. I was sweating like a pig and I am STILL sore from all that work. So, not everyone that logs cleaning as exercise is walking around their house with a feather duster,
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wish there was a "Like" button!! Then we could just "Like" someone's posting.... I know, that's lazy, but "Liking" a post is encouraging! And as someone else noted, notifications would be helpful too.

The more friends you get, it's hard to respond to everyone. I wish there was a "like" button too!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    that my most used foods for each meal were the first few things I entered and used for the first few weeks on the site, but are things I now no longer eat, making it harder to enter more commonly used items

I think that you can delete those now, just click the box next to the food and then at the bottom there is a delete button. Hope that this is what you were thinking of.
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I really hope that Mike and Al are reading THIS thread....
    :tongue:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    when i eat a "healthy" lunch and i get back to my desk and its 700 calories and i only have 50 calories left for the day...... and thats the day i decided not to work out lolll i guess that me and not MFP lol

no but really.. when i al searching for something and there is one that is 70 calories and 400 calories......... really... like what if i over log? or under log? ugh!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I dunno how "fun" this is but the people who consistently eat under 1000 calories a day :O

RIGHT?! Were all trying to lose weight the "healthy" way here, eating 1000cal or below is not something I would be proud of, let alone brag about, that's for darn sure...then those people gain the weight back and not only wonder why but complain about it on a daily basis?!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Haha, yup me too, when someone logs "cleaning", that drives me nuts! I've done it a couple times but only out of curiosity, then I delete it and that was only if heart rate was up for a long period of time, and/or I was breaking a sweat. I don't know about you but cleaning is in my everyday schedule, not "log" worthy! Kind of like logging sex! Count it as a bonus people, don't actually log it!!

My husband and I own a cleaning service where we clean businesses, so when I log cleaning we're doing some heavy duty stuff. Last weekend we stripped and waxed a floor. I was sweating like a pig and I am STILL sore from all that work. So, not everyone that logs cleaning as exercise is walking around their house with a feather duster,

Hence my quote from above ^ "and that was only if heart rate was up for a long period of time, and/or I was breaking a sweat."
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    This might sound harsh:

1 - Photos up with a Mess in the background... and it's the bedroom. :huh:
    2 - Posting a before picture with something not appropriate for their bodytype. :noway: "Reverse Body Image Syndrome"... I just made that up :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    People that offended by a thread but keep going back to it
    stay away!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    stay away!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    stay away!

This!!!!!

Hi-5!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    stay away!

This!!!!!

Hi-5!

Agree:drinker:
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    The silly fitness things you hear daily

"I don't wanna get too big"
    "Protein will hurt your kidneys"
    "Drinking 8 cups of water a day is hard. Please help"

You get the point. They make me rage.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    The I can't possible eat my 1200 cals a day (I somehow never have that problems)
    LOL

I don't get this. Most people are trying to lose weight here because they are overweight or obese. If you are overweight you had to have gotten there by eating way more than 1200 calories a day, and now you say you can't possiby eat that much???