Near 400 to 220ish.

Options

Replies

• openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    effing amazing. it never ceases to amaze me, the difference. Keep it going, you WILL get there n you look great!
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    wow, defienitely AMAZING. you absolutely rock! keep it up, you look so awesome!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    [standing ovation.....applause] great job
    :drinker:
  • precious71701
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I mean WOW...you really look different...Great Job hanging in there....All of us will have a success story if we hang tight....Congrats!!!
  • christyjulian
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. I just joined yesterday to try and lose some post-pregnancy weight and learn to manage my caloric intake better so I can make it a part of my lifestyle and stumbled across your post.

Congratulations to you!!!
  • landorki
    landorki Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    great work!!!!
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options

That's Jasmine. She and I have a wonderful relationship. I pour money into her and she sucks fat off my *kitten*.

That just made my day! You are a GREAT inspiration. really. thanks :)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    not only is your success totally awesome...you're hilarious!!! Keep with it! Attitude is more important than anything :)
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fantastic!! I am in awe of you!! Truly. Isn't it such an amazing feeling to look at where you were to where you are now? You definitely motivate me to do more than I have been.

I want to get a bike too, but I think I'll name it Jack!! I don't know if I'd want a Jasmine sucking fat off my *kitten*.. LMAO.

Keep up the great work, Can you add me as a friend as well?

Cheers

Laura
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    Options
    Absolutely glorious!!!!! You my friend have accomplished a great task!!!! Love Jasmine too! She is so pretty!!!!!! Congrats to you! You have earned it!!
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing transformation!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    HA!HA!HA! That's AWESOME!!!
    : )
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing! HOW EXCITING! You look great! I believe i may need to get one of these *kitten* sucking mechanisms....a Jasmine.. or perhaps a Vince haha
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    YOU...LOOK...AMAZING!!!!!! Good luck on hitting your next mini-goal of sub-200.

BTW - Does Jasmine have a brother?? :bigsmile:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!good luck!
    jane:smile:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Impressive that you've accomplished this and stayed with this.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You look awesome dude! Congrats!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! So inspiring, great work - thanks for sharing your incredible story!! Love the t-shirt! ;)
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!