So irritated right now . . . OT

Options
13»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Glad my ghost jokes weren't found BOoOoOoooOring!!!

*ROFLMAO*
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    AARRRGGH. Actually totally pi$$ed. Someone make me laugh. Please??? Soup??? Princess??? Tam, Ali, anyone??? Shannnnnnnnnnnon????

:noway: um um um the pressure is killing me.....let me get the boys in the pit all dressed up in their little Hairspray outfits....they can do a few numbers for you to brighten your mood....it always makes me and soupie and the gang giggle.....they are actually getting quite good.....course Dixon steals the show and ya know Cal's accent is really cute....but omg Youngblood aka matt's dance moves are da bomb....let me just get the hose and get them all cleaned up and ready to go......be back soon!!!

prepare to be DAZZLED!:bigsmile:

hugs....are you okay girl.....who's *kitten* do I need to kick girl...seriously:angry:
    :heart:
    Ali

hairspray? agaiiiin?

I always thought that was your favorite youngblood....hmmm *thinking....:huh: ...thinking....* Got it!! GREASE!!! how bout Grease....your choices are endless....I'm gonna let you pic....I'm thinkin you'd make a smashing Rizzo! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

hugs!
  • ali106
    Options
    Glad my ghost jokes weren't found BOoOoOoooOring!!!

*ROFLMAO*

*giggle*.....you're silly bro and that's why we love you!!!:heart: .....well there are a few other things too....like um....um....oh ya, you have nice legs in your "kilt"...*cough*skirt.......and you are just an all around cool guy in my books......HEY....you get to choose too....your part in Grease....the Pit Revival of it that is:bigsmile: .....Danny Zucko? hmmm w/ those pretty blue eyes you could even our very own SANDY!!! woo hoo!!!:drinker:

hugs!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Oh oh Grease . . . the Pit Revival - must see!!! I can't wait. Let me know when the boys are ready. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh oh Grease . . . the Pit Revival - must see!!! I can't wait. Let me know when the boys are ready. :laugh:

I'll bring the popcorn!!!:bigsmile:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

I'll bring the beer...better make sure we invite Megan. :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

This is gonna be fun!1948.gif
  • ali106
    Options

Well course she'll be there this is her baby too! Right now Megan is running them through the rehearsals.....Grease Lightning is comin' out AWESOME!!! woot!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Hey - I'll bring the chocolate. Can't watch guys in drag without chocolate :noway:
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey - I'll bring the chocolate. Can't watch guys in drag without chocolate :noway:

well of course Kim!!!...EVERYONE knows that :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey, just saw this thread! SORRY! But it appears my fellow nuts cheered you up!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey, just saw this thread! SORRY! But it appears my fellow nuts cheered you up!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

don't be bashful Tami....this lovely girl here has been super busy doing the boys hair and make up, costume fittings...which is ironic since they all will eventually be our....well you know whats...{snickers}....but right now its show time....how's it comin' Tam, Megan...Guys?........soupie...great job on the lighting...and Shannon...girl...thanks for your help w/ the props honey but really we're good on empty wine bottles.....OKAY remember your places everyone....I'm getting butterflies......:tongue:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Hot dog - shows about to start!!! Hey what are they wearing under those skirts??

Thanks Tam - yup the nuts worked!!! lol