Replies

• simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WoW! Fantastic work! Thats awesome. Congrats on what you've done so far and I wish you success on where you're going!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference, girl!!! Good job!!!!
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Be proud!! Way to go!! your doing great!!:flowerforyou:
  • LMMathis
    LMMathis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... way to go!! If your first beach picture inspires you to change your life, it'll probably be the best picture you've ever taken! :)
  • sirphilipe
    sirphilipe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wish I could run for 3 minutes straight. Well done. Work hard and you will become the person you want to be.

This is about lifestyle change, not just weight loss. You are making great steps towards a wonderful goal of transformation.
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    And I love your striped top :)
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    Join the club ----> emotional eater here too !! lol it's a hard thing to give up that emtional eating I've struggled big time but I think I might just have the upper hand now.

And you look amazing go you !! I would never be brave enough to put myself out there I think that is awesome you did. And it's really motivating to see how well someone like yourself has done !

Go Girl !
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look super!
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful. you can really see the difference in your stomach.... :)
    and 3 minutes is ALOT. i know how you feel, i dont think i could fun 4 minutes...maybe 3....not sure haha i hateeee running:tongue:
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • KismetHot
    KismetHot Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Wow, you look amazing!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are moving in a very positive direction. You look amazing and the one thing I love about your current "after" picture is that you're smiling really big. I know in another few months you'll have made even more progress and you'll be grinning from ear to ear. Weight loss can be tough at times but we've just got buckle down and hang on tight b/c it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Keep it up b/c you look great and you will continue to be amazed with the progress you can make when you set your mind to it.
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done!!

Running for 3mins straight is fantastic! I hate running and maining do it in intervals as that's all I can handle ;)
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow...U look great! Keep it UP, lady! You're inspirational to us all.:flowerforyou:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the sweet comments:)
  • runswithkats
    Options
    That's an amazing accomplishment!! Keep going, girl!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!