My husband cheating

Options
13»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    As someone who's marriage was broken up due to an unfaithful spouse, my heart goes out to you.

you're in my prayers. :cry:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. That is a horrible thing for any parent to go through. My prayers are definately with you!!!!

For the husband part....follow your gut.
    He is a grown man and should know better whether physical or mental. Infidelity is infidelity! :mad:

I will pray for you. :flowerforyou:

46897.png
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about your son - I can't even imagine

I too am unfortunetly part of the the club no one wants to join - (infidelity)
    I stayed as well you need counseling first off - and really need to decide if your marriage is something you want try to salvage I'm almost 4 years out and it had to be one of the hardest things I had to deal with.

I'm not sure it if it's allowed but I belong to another message board as well

www.survivinginfidelity.com

it really helped when I had no one that could relate (((hugs))))
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    i am so sorry about everything,
    i know what its like to deal with someone committing suicide and its not easy,
    if youever need someone to talk to, we're all here for you

as for your husband... i unfortunately have no advice, but if you feel that way about cheating, then yes you probably should look into some things
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    I am extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I'm glad this forum is here for you and that you trust us to share your personal life with us. People deal with grief differently and maybe, just maybe your husband doesn't know how to deal with his. Men deals with things differently from women and sometimes we need to look at it from that point. Communication is the key in any relationship and right now you both need to communicate with each other and perhaps a counselor. It is a rough time for both of you. Don't make any decisions right now when things maybe unclear. I will definitely keep you and your husband in my prayers.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Wow...my heart goes out to you! I cannot imagine the pain you must be enduring right now. First I would suggest writing your emotions down in a journal to sort of release some anger and energy. Then attempt to sit down and calmly discuss what you both are going through, why he is seeking another relationship. Marriage counseling seems very much in order if you both are willing to make your marriage work. I hope that you can work it out for your family and each other! I'll be thinking of you! We are all here for you!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I cannot even fathom what you are going through right now. My heart and prayers are with you for your son. In concerns of your hubby I tend to go with our thinking. YOu know your situation better than any of us and personally if one does it once they are likely to do it again.

We are here for you stay strong.:flowerforyou: