Replies

• Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    You are most welcome! :bigsmile:
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    BTW the PB&J ones are YUMMY!!!!!!! :-D Anyone make any yet? Which did you make?
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options

I mixed dates, almonds, and a banana and took it on a long bike ride. I wanted to try more recipes but I went to Winco to buy more dates and they were completely out. I think it was the people in this thread that cleaned them out. :smile: Hopefully they'll have some next time.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options

I mixed dates, almonds, and a banana and took it on a long bike ride. I wanted to try more recipes but I went to Winco to buy more dates and they were completely out. I think it was the people in this thread that cleaned them out. :smile: Hopefully they'll have some next time.
    BUMMER! I am out of dates now!! I will be getting MORE from Central market soon. The banana sounds YUMMY did that solidify well for you?? MMMM I want to try it! Also, how ripe was your nana?
  • BryanAir
    Options

BUMMER! I am out of dates now!! I will be getting MORE from Central market soon. The banana sounds YUMMY did that solidify well for you?? MMMM I want to try it! Also, how ripe was your nana?

I think I used about half a medium banana and it did help to hold everything together pretty well. I would say it was just a day from being what most people would consider ripe to eat, which is how I like mine.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

:laugh: :tongue: Probably so! Sounds like a good combo!
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gurlysmiles2001
    Options
    bump!
  • katt742
    katt742 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    OMG Im so excited! I LOVE Larabars!!!!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    OMG Im so excited! I LOVE Larabars!!!!!
    MEEE TOO! :-D
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ashleymcquown
    Options
    so awesome. i'm saving that page for sure!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!! Thanks for sharing my friend!! I will definitely have to try these!!! :bigsmile:
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    okay so i made the ones from chocolatecoveredkatie.com ...just the regular chocolate ones with pecans and they are pretty good...they really have a good chocolate flavor, but idk if they are worth the calories to me... i rolled my batch into 40 little balls and the balls are about the circumference of a quarter and they are 40 calories a piece...so if i have 2 little balls its 80 cals, and i feel like i can have so many other things for that many calories. idk....they do have a good chocolatey flavor though
  • jalm36
    jalm36 Posts: 12
    Options
    awesome
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    bump
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    bump :tongue:
    gonna try this sometime
  • rusty61
    rusty61 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks for the link! I love Larabars so am excited to be able to try to make them myself!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    OMG...yummy bump!!!!
  • BryanAir
    Options
    I tried my first actual Larabar this weekend. As it turns out my homemade ones tasted exactly like it, but the real Larabar was better formed. I am thinking that I'll find a rectangle mold, line it with plastic wrap and try to make them square and packed.