Find the # 1 song on our birth date!

Options

Replies

• soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    When Doves Cry- by Prince

Ohhh, Prince...Man, he puts on a great show. Dancing in a white leotard provocatively ontop of his piano :love: Okay, that was a LONG time ago....Memories:laugh:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    You have to go to:

Copy and paste this link http://www.joshhosler.biz/numberOneInHistory/selectMonth.htm
    and click the month, then the date and then scroll to the year and you will see the song!
  • tamifanny
    Options
    haha. I don't even know the song that was on my birth date!

Copy and paste this link http://www.joshhosler.biz/numberOneInHistory/selectMonth.htm
    and click the month, then the date and then scroll to the year and you will see the song!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb

okay NO WAY...that was one of my first records...well 45's I bought w/ my own money....allowances...I think I was about 9 or 10...yup that would be accurate LOL...soooo funny.....as I was crushin' on sweet Andy...you were being born....wooooozer! LMBO........knew I liked you for a reason....

I.....I just wanna be your everything.....oooo ooooo ooooo I.....I just wanna be your everything.....ahhh Andy!:love::brokenheart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb

okay NO WAY...that was one of my first records...well 45's I bought w/ my own money....allowances...I think I was about 9 or 10...yup that would be accurate LOL...soooo funny.....as I was crushin' on sweet Andy...you were being born....wooooozer! LMBO........knew I liked you for a reason....

I.....I just wanna be your everything.....oooo ooooo ooooo I.....I just wanna be your everything.....ahhh Andy!:love::brokenheart:

Ali Ali.....you ARE my everything!!!! :wink: :laugh:

Ok, WHAT is with me today???????? :huh: :huh:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    "Like A Virgin" by Madonna.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Just like Starting Over by John Lennon
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I got "The Long and Winding Road/For You Blue" by the Beatles.

I've never heard the song - but the title is prophetic - at least the first part!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Could someone search mine? Work filters block the page :grumble:

June 19, 1981
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    "There! I've Said It Again" by Bobby Vinton

Sheeeez I feel old reading some of the songs that were #1 when you all were born!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options

June 19, 1981

1981 ... "Medley: Intro Venus/Sugar Sugar/No Reply/I'll Be Back/Drive My Car/Do You Want to Know a Secret/We Can Work It Out/
    I Should Have Known Better/Nowhere Man/You're Going to Lose That Girl/Stars on 45" by Stars on 45

I cut & pasted - too long to type!!! There it is Lauryn!!
  • ali106
    Options
    I got "The Long and Winding Road/For You Blue" by the Beatles.

I've never heard the song - but the title is prophetic - at least the first part!!

omg this song makes me cry...LOVE IT!!!

you need to listen to it...beautiful song...BEAUTIFUL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7LifuVWtH4 :heart: :sad: :heart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I got (shake shake shake) shake your booty - KC and the Sunshine Band.....Bleccch hate it!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

lol I think that you are referring to my post, what I meant is that I don't know the song or the artist who sang it!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Ali -I'll have to listen at home next week. Work probably isn't the place lol. Dh and kiddos are picking me up after work and we are heading straigt to the ranch to work. For the 3rd weekend in a row. :ohwell:

Last weekend I got stuck sitting in the house with mil - told him either I'm out in the field helping you or I will pack the kids up and come home Sat. I got wayyyyy to much stuff to do to be stuck in the house sitting on my *kitten*!! *sigh* I don't have a problem helping out up there - like it actually. But def. not into sitting in the house watching mil do NOTHING and wonder why she can't stop gaining weight. Gee, I wonder LOL Thanks for the like though - Sun night or Mon night I'll listen!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I got (shake shake shake) shake your booty - KC and the Sunshine Band.....Bleccch hate it!

That's funny cuz it looks like your "shake shake shakin" your little cutie in your pic! Very catchy song, though...shake your booty:laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    Ali -I'll have to listen at home next week. Work probably isn't the place lol. Dh and kiddos are picking me up after work and we are heading straigt to the ranch to work. For the 3rd weekend in a row. :ohwell:

Last weekend I got stuck sitting in the house with mil - told him either I'm out in the field helping you or I will pack the kids up and come home Sat. I got wayyyyy to much stuff to do to be stuck in the house sitting on my *kitten*!! *sigh* I don't have a problem helping out up there - like it actually. But def. not into sitting in the house watching mil do NOTHING and wonder why she can't stop gaining weight. Gee, I wonder LOL Thanks for the like though - Sun night or Mon night I'll listen!

in the words or our pal Soupie....GIRL! :laugh: you have your hands full.....sorry about your mil too...sigh not easy...I live w/ mine too she is great God bless her...but omg drives me batty and then when my mom sleeps over like last night...oh the two of them are best buddies....they tag teamed me LOL I was like SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!.....so anyway...yes a good sweet cry song your birthday song....lol hope you like it and have a good weekend....as good as you can get it boo!

hugs GIRL! lol
    :heart: Ali
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

June 19, 1981

1981 ... "Medley: Intro Venus/Sugar Sugar/No Reply/I'll Be Back/Drive My Car/Do You Want to Know a Secret/We Can Work It Out/
    I Should Have Known Better/Nowhere Man/You're Going to Lose That Girl/Stars on 45" by Stars on 45

I cut & pasted - too long to type!!! There it is Lauryn!!

Thank you!!!
    No surprise I don't know that medley, although I know a couple songs contained within.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mine was:

"Don't You Want Me" by The Human League

Love that song!!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fun game!
  • tamifanny
    Options

lol I think that you are referring to my post, what I meant is that I don't know the song or the artist who sang it!!!

Yes... I was... I didn't know how to reply & still don't hahaha but I see your the one who started this thread (I think( duh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: