MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
13»

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    MAK
    I wanted to tell you the other day, how happy I was that you were taking your lunch to work!! It saves me daily when I prepare my own food, and I know what goes in it!!

Good Job!! And I know, that at times it seems it would just be easier, but one GOOD HEALTHY HABBIT THAT will MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!.

KUDOS:drinker:
    Thank you Miss Dee! :smile:
    It's one of those things I do off and on. But when I'm running late in the morning it is the first thing I will skip doing so I can get out of the house on time. And I'm usually running late :) So I'm starting to get into the habit of getting my lunch ready the night before. It has been helping!
    Thursday check in (15/21 planks 225/315 core exercises)
    Breakfast & lunch were from home again 4 for 4. I did it this week, I'm off of tomorrow. (I'm not counting the package Of salad dressing I bought at lunch, I had run out at home and the salad needed a little something)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in: 210/225
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Everyone looks to be doing well this week. Keep up the good work ;)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Okay, I lost track of the Easter candy... it somehow hopped from the eggs I was stuffing into my mouth! LOL
    Ah well, tomorrow is a new day! :drinker:
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Friday check in (18/21 planks 270/315 core exercises)

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    My Goals for this week (Sunday to Saturday):
    1) Exercise for 225 minutes
    2) Aim for a 3 pound loss this week.
    3) Limit sodium to below 1800mg per day.

1) I did 250/225 this week!
    2) I lost 3.2 pounds but I didn't make good choices.
    3) I stayed under 1800 for 5/7 days.

See you on tomorrow's thread - keep up the great work everyone!!! xoxo
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Saturday check in (21/21 planks 315/315 core exercises)

Have a great evening everyone!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    WTG for meeting your goals, MAK!!!! :drinker:
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Great job MAK and Suz!
    I made my goal and then some. I also need to do a little more today to get those candy calories evened out ;) So it is off to play Wii for me. Tee hee!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    So we headed out of town for the holiday I had Friday off so I tried to get my exercise in while home by myself did 3 miles of exercise. Then went to pick up our side of beef from the meat locker and when I was putting the meat away in our freezer I broke the lid so we had to go buy a new freezer before leaving town Friday. So headed out Saturday morning and ate way to much at family dinner took a mile walk to go pick up a movie to watch with hubs and my mother while kids spent the night with other grandparents. Ahhh to watch a movie without pausing a dozen times to deal with kids wa amazing. Then we ate more today but have not found time to get in any exercise today.
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Thanks you guys!! Great job this week everyone!