Most People are Doing *it* 5 Times a Week!

Options
123457»

Replies

• zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    We're not normal than, once a week if were lucky, and sometimes thats Subway!!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    A good post always comes back around...I've cut down to maybe...MAYBE once a week. Usually if I do it now, I bring goodies from home to cut down on cost and consumption.

I knew this would bring U out of hiding.

:blushing:
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    I totally understand the five days a week life style. Especially when people have to work and have real busy schedule. It was like that for me for a long time. I must have only cooked a diner perhaps less then 10 times a year. My husband and I were both working and by the time we got home, we were tired. Plus it was convenient t for me just to pick something up on the way.. I did not realize how unhealthy that was for me until I started noticing the side affects. That is why now I have had to learn how to cook and eat out only once a week. :smile:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I've been traveling for business. Seems when I'm out of town, I do it much more often -- I can't really help it, which helps me to feel less guilty. I am traveling out of the country, so I have to be careful where I do it. Especially I'm down here in Mexico right now, so I'm doing it Mexican style everyday! Next week I'll be traveling to the Philippines and no one does it quite like the Filipinos.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I've been traveling for business. Seems when I'm out of town, I do it much more often -- I can't really help it, which helps me to feel less guilty. I am traveling out of the country, so I have to be careful where I do it. Especially I'm down here in Mexico right now, so I'm doing it Mexican style everyday! Next week I'll be traveling to the Philippines and no one does it quite like the Filipinos.

Your shaming me. I hardly ever get of my own state let alone my country.
    :ohwell:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options

Sorry BEFORE. You're welcome to tag along. I did it at the mall tonight with my boss. He's nice, but it is still odd to do it with your boss.
  • butterfly111
    butterfly111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Usually once a week, Saturday.
  • BEFORE
    Options

Sorry BEFORE. You're welcome to tag along. I did it at the mall tonight with my boss. He's nice, but it is still odd to do it with your boss.

Sounds like a promotion is in order.
    :laugh: