what's your goal?

Options

Replies

• Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    6'3" and not 100% sure about my goal, but I want to at least get to 190.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    5'3" shooting for the lowest I have ever been as an adult... 120-125... I think it all depends on your build... My sister is about 5'4" and about 110... but she has a completely different build/shape than I do...
  • fukuyama
    fukuyama Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey there,
    I`m 5`7`` and would love to be 135-140lbs or be a size 8 !
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and shooting for 105.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    weeeeeell.... i'm 5'6" and going for 140. :)
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'M 5'6'' and I want to be 135-140 :3 I have an athletic build so that's pretty thin for me. I'm perfectly content in 150 though :D
  • Princess_Jenn
    Princess_Jenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and shooting for 167 (high school weight). Not anything unrealistic just a goal I that I think will make me look and feel better
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    well...first of all, thanks you for everyone's responses!!! I can see that we all have a very wide range for our weightloss goals, and that I will just have to see where I feel the best when I get there!! I will keep my goal at 112 but start reevaluting at 120 and then again 115!!! you guys are all amazing and I wish you all the best!! If anyone would like some extra support on their journey, feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    5"1 and currently shooting for 135-140, which people also tell me is "too skinny". This statement usually comes from women and I figure that, loosely translated, it means "if you were thin, I think you would be prettier than I am". LOL

That's funny! I'm 5'6" and 136-140, and I rarely get that.

To answer the question: Get to the weight where you FEEL healthy and confident. Get comfortable in your skin.

Statistically, a few factors that measure "healthy" are body composition (<32% body fat) and resting heart rate (<80 bpm). Those are great measurements of progress (it's exciting to see those numbers drop, even in your weight doesn't change).
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'3 and I want to be between 110-115
    but more importantly I want to look in the mirror and see toned arms,strong abs and the legs of someone who runs a whole frickin' lot. So as long as I have those things ,if I'm a bit higher than 115 it won't matter.
    But yeah I want to be slim/a uk size 8 but very toned and athletic looking,i'm giving myself 30 weeks to lose 20lbs because right now i'm somewhere between 130-135.
    I'm putting the scales away and am going to go on solely how I feel and I play to only weigh myself once every 2 months. Hopefully by the time November 14th comes around I will be a completely different person.
  • amysambora
    amysambora Posts: 219
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and aiming for 127. That's the lowest I've ever weighed, however I got there in a very unhealthy way (starving) and as a result, stacked the weight on again afterwards! I want to get there in a healthy way this time. I have about 5-6 lbs to go and I'm telling you they do NOT want to come off!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and am shooting for 145 but really it is going to depend on my body fat % when I get down to there. I will re-evaluate at that point and may just shoot for lowering body fat % and not pay attention to the scale. I REALLY want to get to 145 though because that would be just 100 lbs loss for me and that would be WAY cool :)

Ang
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 my goal was 115 got to be 115.6 ... not easy to maintain for me, Im usually now at 120 or a lil less...
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my official goal here is 168--which is the high end of a "healthy" BMI for me. I would LOVE to get to 149 though, so I can tell people I've lost 100 lbs, haha. Once I get closer to that first goal, I plan to reevaluate based on body fat % and whatnot. :)
  • lynenz
    lynenz Posts: 29
    Options
    5'4" here and am aiming for 115-120. I always hovered around this weight in high school and early 20s and felt comfortable with my body then. But this was also when I was a "fat skinny person" lol. My goal for my body nowadays is to tone up and be able to wear a two piece bathing suit confidently. (I was never comfortable wearing one, even in my younger days because I was really soft and jiggly- or so my teenage brain thought.) Once I reach 125 I will reassess how I feel and how my clothes fit.
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    5'9" 160 lbs
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    i am 5'9 and shooting for 150ish
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1in and my initial goal was 117lbs.

I am now down to 119lbs and have decided to go to 112lbs - which was pretty much my happiest weight... Makes me a UK size 8/10.
  • mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow,
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    5'6" and would like to get down to 150... once I make it there I will re-evaluate. Only 80lbs to go! Whoooo