Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 843 Member
    Debi your falling apart! haha at least its at the end of our 30 days!

and emma we definilty seen results, at day 20 i had lost 6lbs and like 8 in or so. the first about 3 or 4 days of each level i was a bit sore but then the rest of the 10 days i got a great work out in adn didnt hurt too bad. keep at it youll like what you see =]
  • KristynStephens15
    day 28 done!!!! seems impossible but we are doing this!!! 2 more days!!! i cant wait to post after day 30! even if my weight and measurements havent changed much i am more stoked that i stuck to a work out program for 30 days no breaks!!!
  • steffystef
    steffystef Posts: 17 Member
    Hey peoples!

Thanks for the advice and everything. I decided for the next 7 days I would interchange between L1 and L2 and then D8 move onto L3.
    OMGee.. what will happen when you guys are done??? Will you continue with the thread and post? Hope so coz it surely would be lonely working thru it alone..
    All the best on the next few days! Great job guys! I'm super impressed! Cant wait to get there.. 15 more days for me! Half way there :)
    PS: with interchanging L1 and L2, I feel like L1 is a little more challenging than L2..which i find strange

5625584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • KristynStephens15
    stef, i plan to keep at it. and i found level 1 tough, level 2 the worst, and although i sweat the most during level 3 its my favorite.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    30 DS done!!! It has been an amazing journey and very exhausting but I am loving it! I didn't take my measurements before I rushed out the house but will take them when I get back on Monday - hopefully I won't indulge too much at the weekend! My plan is to do 6 week 6 pack 5 days a week, the shred 2 levels per day for 1 day and then BFBM or NMTZ one day a week. I haven't actually tried any of the other 3 yet because they haven't arrived yet, but that's the plan.

xx
  • KristynStephens15
    your awesome kat! keep up the good work! cant wait to see your measurements and come monday share ours with you!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    well done kat, its quite sad its actually coming to an end :cry: i dont think im gonna get day 9 done today as ive been at work for 10 hours and im absolutely shattered but was thinking about getting up at 6am and doing it before i go to work (i work 1 in every 3 saturdays boo hoo) then do day 10 when i get home from work, well thats the plan lol. I just want to say its been wonderful getting to know both of you's and hope our friendship continues :flowerforyou:
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    and emma we definilty seen results, at day 20 i had lost 6lbs and like 8 in or so. the first about 3 or 4 days of each level i was a bit sore but then the rest of the 10 days i got a great work out in adn didnt hurt too bad. keep at it youll like what you see =]

Wow thats amazing!! I did Wednesday and yesterday, I have sorta cheated today cos I went to the gym instead :( But I still did SOME of the strength exercises and abs... :/ lol my whole body still aches soo much I can just about get on the floor to do the exercises! haha

Im definitely going to keep at it, but the '30' day shred might take more like '50' days haha :)
  • KristynStephens15
    oh no debi, so close to the end to miss a day! glad your going to get it in twice at least. and i too am kinda sad we are at the end. Lets just keep this thread going anyway! And when i get back from vacation ill probably start another round of 30! =]
  • DebiP10
    Oh yes im up for doing it again. Did yesterdays shred this morning at 6.30 am and will do todays when i get home from work at 5pm. :smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    DAY 30 DONE!!!! OMGosh we did it! I am so amazed that i didnt take a single rest day, sometimes i can be such a slacker, so i was really worried going into this! but thanks to you all, no slacking!!! Cant wait to post measuments tomorrow and maybe if i can figure it out pics as well!
  • DebiP10
    yeahhhhhhhhh completed 30 day shred im well chuffed. Will post everything in morning when i thin and empty lol well done girls :flowerforyou:
  • KristynStephens15
    Cant wait to share our final results tomorrow, and see Katrobs on monday!
  • DebiP10
    Well girls here it is.................... final measurements after 30 day shred. I wasnt too impressed with weight lost but suppose i cant expect massive loss when i didnt have a lot to loose ( 13lb).

Total weight lost- 6lb

Inches lost

Bust - 0
    Above wasit - 2"
    below waist - 4"
    hips - 3"
    thighs 2"

Total inches lost in 30 days - 11".

Im well impressed with the inch loss and hops it continues with the next dvd :smile: Look forward to hearing from Kristy and Kat so we can prove it was worth every second of pain lol xxxx
  • KristynStephens15
    Alrighty... here we go... i must say im VERY happy! =]

Start ---L1D10 ---L2D10--- L3D30
    Height- 5ft 5in ---Height- 5ft 5in --- Height 5ft 5in = SAME
    Weight- 170 ---Weight- 168lbs ---Weight 164--- Weight 161 = 9LBS LOST
    Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38 --- Bust 38 --- Bust 37= 1 INCH LOST (im nursing so i dont care)
    Arms- 13 ---Arms-12 ---Arms 12 ---Arms 12= 1 INCH LOST
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5 ---Upper Waist 34--- Upper Waist 33 = 3INCHS LOST
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5 ---Lower Waist 40--- Lower Waist 38.5 = 2.5 INCH LOST
    Hips- 45 ---Hips- 44 ---Hips 43--- Hips 41.5= 3.5 INCHS LOST
    Thighs- 25.5 ---Thighs 24 ---Thighs 24--- Thighs 24 = 1.5INCHS LOST

Lost 9lbs and 12.5 inchs. I couldn't be happier!!!!
  • DebiP10
    thats fab hun well done :smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    Thankd Debi you too! Im so glad we all stuck to this and saw some good results, definitly makes me want to keep at it! =]
  • DebiP10
    For sure!!!! id be happy with same loss after next dvd, im so proud of us :smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    Yes, and this put you half way to your goal! excellent job!!
  • KristynStephens15
    ok this is my attempt at uploading these pics...

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

After 30 days of the shred, 9lbs and 12.5 inchs later =] only 19lbs left till my goal!
This discussion has been closed.