Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options
This friday April 22nd my husband, best friend and I are starting the Shred. Very excited and a little scared! Seems like everyone has great results so every 10 days I will be weighing in and measuring. Anyone who would like to join please feel free. Will post my starting weight and measurements this friday!!

Replies

• britnitennis
    Options
    I am interested!! Tell me more.... :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am interested!! Tell me more.... :)

Its a work out DVD, 3 levels about 20 minutes a day for 30 days. Its intense. I did it once when it was OnDemand on tv and it was rough but has great results. So many people swear by it. I have only heard a couple people say they didnt get good results.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the DVDs? I may want to give that one a shot... I've only lost about 8lbs since JUNE.... so I have to do SOMETHING!? :blushing:
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 of shred. i love to hate her. lol.. she kicks ur *kitten*. for sure. i do 25 min of yoga before i do shred and it helps a lot...
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    Where do you get the DVDs? I may want to give that one a shot... I've only lost about 8lbs since JUNE.... so I have to do SOMETHING!? :blushing:

I got mine from Amazon :smile:
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm not doing the 30 day shred but I will be doing the biggest loser workout on the xbox kinect. Good luck!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options

I ordered mine online from Walmart, but I have heard you can get it in store at Target. A lot of people on here have bought theres from AMazon.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    on day 4 and it is an amazing workout! i am excited to see everyones results!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    me me me me me
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just bought my DVD from Target last night. However, since this upcoming weekend is Easter I might not start the shred until Monday April 25th. I will be traveling a lot and most likely eating a lot, so it will be a good way to kick my butt and get me back on track.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Target? I don't think I have that store in Canada... :frown:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Target? I don't think I have that store in Canada... :frown:

I bought mine online at walmart. or try amazon i hear thats good.
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im in!!! heck ya bestie we are going to kill it!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    im in!!! heck ya bestie we are going to kill it!

Or its going to kill us! lol
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    CUD I JOIN??? I always start 30Ds and I stop! Maybe joining the group I will stick with it! Buying a measuring tape today and will post info tomorrow! But here's this for now! :bigsmile:

2260358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

SW 267
    CW 241
    GW 190
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have done the DVD and it is awesome - I wish all of you good luck! My next endevore is going to be Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 :)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Ive heard good things about Ripped in 30 as well.

And anyone can join. The more people the better. Just more people to keep us all on track. Look forward to seeing everyones starting weights and measurments come friday!!
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    can't wait!! :)
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I've heard alot of good things about 30DS so I'm going to stop at Target on my way home to pick it up. I have the Insanity workout at home but can't seem to stick to it! Maybe I'll have better luck with this one!

SW 160
    CW 152
    GW140
    Ideal Weight 130--not sure if I'll get there though!!!