Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options

Replies

• midnightland
    midnightland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started mine yesterday and I'm definitely feeling it today! It hurts just to walk but I'm gonna push forward with day two. I actually found the segments online so I'm getting the benefits of the program without having to pay, which is a nice bonus.
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will post measurements tomorrow.
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Friday is a good start day for me and I need the accountability, so I'm in.
  • jmerkin24
    Options
    I just started it today. Do any of you know how to track the workouts on this website??
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Most people say to post it as general circuit training. Glad so many of you are able to start friday, itll be a double bonus for me. Get to see all my measurments then jump on here and see how you all are doing!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I plan to post pics... the only way I know how is to just post them under my profile pics. Any one know how to post them in the thread??
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I started mine yesterday and I'm definitely feeling it today! It hurts just to walk but I'm gonna push forward with day two. I actually found the segments online so I'm getting the benefits of the program without having to pay, which is a nice bonus.

Where did you find them online? I'm ordering the DVD tonight, but would be nice to keep up with you all while I wait for it to arrive.
  • midnightland
    midnightland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    http://www.4shared.com/video/S0SfqmX7/30_Day_Shred_-_Level_1m4vff.html here is level one, no need to download you can watch it straight on there :]
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Feeling thankful that this doesn't start until tomorrow! Taking today off from shredding and will go to zumba tonight.... if my sore muscles can handle it!!!! LOL - really, it's not THAT bad, but man, I'm not used to multiple muscle aches. Prepare to be shredded! :):):)
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    yay!!! 4/22/11 is just around the corner! can't wait! I'm going to do the workout in the mornings! I will post measurements 1st thing whn I get to work! :) 30 days here WE come!!!
  • rosec005
    rosec005 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! I just ordered the DVD last night from Amazon; they said it will be here tomorrow! So excited to start this!
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just got mine today so I will be in! Although, I am doing mine on my days off from the gym and may plug it in a day or two in addition to the gym.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started this yesterday -so only done 2 days. May I still join?
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hello, I just started this yesterday -so only done 2 days. May I still join?

definitly!!

Tomorrows the day! Will post all my measurements in the morning an doing the shred in the evening when my husband gets home from work! yay!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    cant wait! this is going to be exciting and Im ready for the soreness lol!
  • operadiva222
    Options
    I'm in!! Just bought the dvd last night at Wal-Mart. Good luck to all - I have a feeling I'm going to need it. Jillian scares me!
  • kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options
    I just did D2L1 tonight! I would like to join for the support though! I will post weight and measurements tomorrow with y'all though! I have started twice before and haven't finished the whole 30 days. I need someone to hold me accountable! Good luck!!
  • MrsDowns22
    Options
    On day 2 of the shred :) It's so freaking hard lol.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    On day 2 of the shred :) It's so freaking hard lol.

Agreed! Are you still able to walk?
  • NcrediblyFocused
    Options
    BUMP!!!