Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    TOMORROWS THE DAY! AHHHHHHHH! =]
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hurray!! It arrived last night! I watched level 1 last night so I could see what it would be like (while eating a biscuit - I felt very guilty and was sure she must be able to see me devour a wagon wheel while I watched!). So, I will be starting tonight when I get in from work. :)
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Do we all need to put our starting measurements?

If so I can do that, I took a bunch of measurements just before I did the first day.

I think this dvd is great, I like that she explains exactly why you have to do the different exercises and the best thing about it is that its only 20 minutes long.
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this before but it sounds great so just ordered mine today so will have to wait till it gets delivered :( will post stats when i get it x

just seen link on page 2 for level 1 so i am starting this today which should be fine until my dvd arrives.

measurements;

weight 121 lb
    bust 34
    waist 28 1/2 above belly button and 31 below
    hips 35
    thighs 21

Day 1 done and it was exhausting, my legs are like jelly :)
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    Haha Katrob I am like that when they have cooking shows on the tv in the gym and Im drooling over it... it feels so dirty lol.

Height 5'6"
    Weight 135 lb
    Bust 34
    Waist 29 above belly button and 32.5 below
    Hips 36
    Thighs 22"
    Upper Arm 11"

Those were my stats this morning, I did the shred and I feel great atm, but can already tell Im going to be busted up tomorrow...I'll be back on this thread crying to you all ;) Going to try and do it before the kids get up tomorrow because I'm pretty sure that having a two and three year old trying to sit on you while you do crunches isnt the best way to get good abs!

Im going to be taking some photos later for progress shots, and Ill post them up (if theyre not too bad lol)

One day down... 29 to go!
  • 1980carrie
    Options
    i started this morning! 1/30 done

height 5'4"
    weight 151lbs
    bust 35.5"
    waist 29" (abb)
    waist 35" (bbb)
    hips 39"
    thighs 22"
    upper arm 11"

heres to shredding those inches!! good luck everyone! xx
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • lissa71
    lissa71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday - so i am in....
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    4-22-11
    Height 5'3"
    Weight 209 lb
    Bust 43
    Waist 43 above belly button and 46 below
    Hips 36
    Thighs 26.5
    Upper Arm 16

can't wait to get started when my 2 year old takes his nap! I am afraid if I try while he is awake I will hit him in the head with a weight if he comes to ask me something lol
  • kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options
    4-22-11

Weight: 150.6
    Bust: 36"
    Waist:31"
    Waist:38"
    Thighs:24"
    Arms:11"

D3L1 -Abs are very sore today!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Ok Shredding tonight when the husband gets home! But as promised, here are my measurements.

Height- 5ft 5in
    Weight- 170
    Bust- 38 (this will definitly go up and down depending on my milk lol)
    Arms- 13
    Upper waist- 36
    Lower waist-41
    Hips- 45
    Thighs- 25.5

YUK!

Not sure how to post my pics on here, I guess just put them under my profile pics and ya'll can see them there???
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So day one is complete!

Here are my measurements =(
    Height 5'5''
    Weight 282----really?
    Bust-47
    Arms-15
    Waist (abb)-51
    Waist (bbb)-55
    Hips-56
    Thigh-30

Really upset!

Pics going under profile
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    measurements----> 4/22/11

Height --5'6"
    Weight--240
    Bust --44.5
    Waist --46.5 (upper)
    Waist-- 50 (lowwer )
    Hips--52
    Thighs-- L & R--31
    Arm--16.5 (rght)
    Arm--16 (left)

30 day SHRED was not esy tht's for sure! Doing this and knwing WE r doing this as a GROUP makes it easier! 1 day down 29 to come! HANG IN THERE EVERYONE! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW! :)
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Day 3 complete - I ache a bit actually :bigsmile:

Anyway - measurements from day 1

Weight - 133lb
    Neck - 14.5in
    Bust - 34in
    Waist - Above - 33in / Below - 35in
    Hips - 37in
    Left Thigh - 21in
    Right Thigh - 22in
    Left Upper Arm - 10.5in
    Right Upper Arm - 11in

Lets do this thing :flowerforyou:
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and I'm going to start today. I'll post my measurements and weight soon.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    D1L1 DONE! Im shocked, its not as terribly hard as i remember. Dont get me wrong, i am sweating like crazy and feel like jello, but Im not dying!! Abs were a bit tough but again not shocked, did have a csection 2 months ago. But all in all real happy to start! Cant wait for day 10 to see where everyone is at!!! Husband actually followed through and did it with me we'll see if it sticks but Ill post his measurments and results too. Hope everyone enjoyed day one and is looking forward to day two!

Husband CW 191 height 6ft chest 39 waist 38 hips 42
  • rosec005
    rosec005 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So was anyone else sweating already during the warm-up?! Day 1 was exhausting for me, she definitely worked some muscles I didn't even know existed! Haha so excited for the next 29 days!

My Measurements:
    Height 5'2''
    Weight 160
    Bust-36.5
    Arms-12.5
    Waist (abb)-32.25
    Waist (bbb)-40.5
    Hips-43.5
    Thigh-27
  • 1980carrie
    Options
    day 2 level 1 DONE! i was so sore this morning but thought id get it over and done with.... it even hurts to sit down! my butt is agony.... 28 days to go! xx
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    Day 2 over and done with - the soreness is kicking in now! Up at half six to do it and came *this* close to chickening out and staying in bed, but I did it anyway and feel much better for it. Just hope I can sneak in a shower before my kids wake up and ambush me.

Im really starting to look forward to day 10 - please god there will be a good difference!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 today, as expected my weight is going up... This happened last time too. I guess swelling of muscles, holding water, all that jazz. Glad to have all you peeps to share the shred with!