Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options

Replies

• DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 2 today and will be doing it when i get home from work. my legs are absolutely aching i can hardly walk, hope i can manage the 20 mins tonight *gulp*
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Day 2 today and will be doing it when i get home from work. my legs are absolutely aching i can hardly walk, hope i can manage the 20 mins tonight *gulp*

Just remind yourself it's only 20 minutes!!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    day 2 complete! I am sore as **** but I think i made it through easier today then I did yesterday maybe a little more sleep made a difference.

So this is driving me nuts I have the hardest time doing the butt kick ones,and i dont get it its a realativly easy move but i struggle with it. I end up closing my eyes so i cant see the tv and do the best i can. when i watch them do it i feel like im not doing it right.

okay that was my rant for the day!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!!!
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    WoW DAY 2 DONE! I did it @ 5:45am in the morning and it was a lot easier! My knees r a lil sore! :( but it went by very quick! i use my Ipod to listern to different music while I wrk out! I've made several attempts @ this 30day shred video before and guess what day 3 will be the longest I've ever did this video! :) hitting the treadmill today after work! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!! :)
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    About to do D2L1 soon. I'm sore from yesterday, but not as bad as I feared. I usually don't get sore until later in the day though, so I need to do the workout before I'm suffering. Here are my measurements:

Height - 5'5''
    Weight - 162
    Bust - 40
    Arms - 11
    Upper waist - 32.5
    Belly button - 37
    Hips - 44
    Thigh - 25

I'm probably not going to do any extra exercise for the next few days, until my soreness is gone and my TOM is over. Good luck all and great job so far!
  • rungirl27
    rungirl27 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi, I am new here but I started 30DS and today was day 2 level 1 for me also. It kicks my butt but I love how I feel after and I love how it goes by quickly! I am a little sore but not too bad.
  • NitaCB
    NitaCB Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for my DVD to arrive, slowed down by Easter... I wanna get started too!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D2 done... as I guessed, my husband did day one with me and tonight laid on the couch while i did day 2! lol I gotta say even though im not terribly sore, today seemed harder. I wore shoes this time and my feet hurt really bad while doing the jumping jacks and jump rope. SInce husband wimped out, Im going to just get up first thing tomorrow get in my half hour bike ride and then shred that way its out of the way and i can enjoy easter... Dreading my food diary tomorrow... Its sure to be over in the calorie department! HAHA
    Happy Easter to you all!!!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Did day 4 yesterday - the thing I'm struggling with most is the first set of cardio - jump jacks and jump rope.

I don't ache generally as much today as I did yesterday, but my abs are really hurting alot.

I'd never seen Jillian before this dvd arrived but I really think she's fab.

Over caloried definately yesterday as put on 1lb 8oz this morning :noway:

Happy Easter everyone.
  • 1980carrie
    Options
    day 3 level 1 complete!! 10% done already! well done everyone! xx
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ok, so days 1 & 2 done! I am especially proud of myself for doing it yesterday. I was having a movie marathon at a friend's house and didn't get home until 11pm. I still did the shred though! I now feel like my legs are dying! I love the shred but my thighs don't! I'm working until 5 and then am going to head home and complete day three. :)

Well done shredders!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Also, a quick question - what is everyone putting the 30DS down as in the exercise log?? I put it in as circuit training but I think it is burning more calories than that??
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just wanted to wish you luck. I've done 27 days and trying to fit in the last 3!

One piece of advice: missing days kills! I could do the level 3 press ups, but then went on holiday and have to modify them now :(

Again, good luck, and enjoy!
  • Jesika888
    Jesika888 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm not doing the 30 day shred but I will be doing the biggest loser workout on the xbox kinect. Good luck!

I brought this the other day and i cant figure it out for the life of me, any pointers??
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    GREAT job everyone! After todays work out we are 10% of the way done!! L1D3 for me done, not as hard as day two was maybe i was just tired last night??? Happy Easter! Not lets hope we all dont go over on our calories today!
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L1D3 is going to really hurt today. I'm so sore from the last two days, I really don't know how I'm going to do a push-up. At least it's working if I'm sor sore!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L1D3 is going to really hurt today. I'm so sore from the last two days, I really don't know how I'm going to do a push-up. At least it's working if I'm sor sore!

It is working! Just gotta push! I found that it helped a little. Felt like my sore areas were getting stretched out. And remember, after today were 10% done!!!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    yipppeeeeee D3 done and although my thighs are still tight and sore i may be walking like a robot, i think its getting easier, really enjoying it now. keep up the great work girls, cant wait for measuring day
  • rungirl27
    rungirl27 Posts: 32
    Options
    L1D3 done! To me the hardest part is the first strength training set after that it is not too bad. I like it. I do feel it is a little bit easier today than day 1. My right arm is sore though. Not sure what that is about. I had to use a lighter weight with my right arm when doing the side lunges when lifting the arms up.