13»

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I love the idea!!
  • shortstack
    Options
    If we get several to go maybe we can request to be seated at the same table for dinner, we can keep each other accountable.:bigsmile:
  • snow7kids
    Options
    I cant go but I would love to send my 15 year old son.:wink: Maybe one of you could just casually toss his passport in the water so it takes him a while to make it back.
  • shortstack
    Options
    There has been a lot of questions about the date of the cruise, it is Nov 23 thru Nov 30.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love cruises and would love to meet you guys! But, we are planning a trip already to Italy for the summer so that is all the vacation we can afford at the time.:sad:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, I've never been on a cruise. My daughter has been nagging me. I'd like to go!!!!!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one scared that there could be a psycho among us:wink: ?? haha.

All depends on date/time/etc...

Right now, just trying to back to the states is my main focus....:tongue:

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!

i would take on the mantle, but wouldn't be nearly as good as the sgt would have so i wont sully his honourable position......
  • shortstack
    Options
    If anyone is really interested on going on the cruise you might call my travel agent in Kansas City and ask for Carol Plummer at Cruise Holidays phone # 816-741-7417 and tell her that Shortstack send you.