• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 1 Day 1 of C25K.

\GOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a good day w/ food. I felt very in control and that felt great!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got back on the treadmill after not working out for about 2 weeks. This is the first day of another 12 week challenge for myself. Summer is just around the corner and I plan on being the fittest I have ever been in my life at the age of 40. Cheers to everyone staying motivated.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My jacket can button.....that hasnt happened in forever....the top button is still a bit snug but at least the two sides are no longer worlds apart
  • loodoo87
    loodoo87 Posts: 33
    Options
    Managed to resist a plate of freshly made shortbread that our chef at work made. It was sitting in the office all day and i didnt touch it. whereas before i wouldnt have been able to stop it is so yummy. Big improvement for me.:smooched:
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Definitely mailing my "fat clothes" to Oprah for the taping of show I'm going to next week! 100 people who've lost 100+ pounds!!!:smile:

Congratulations! Well deserved :=) You have had to work super hard to do that I'm sure. Have FUN!
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This morning I put on my super-hot black pants from my pre-baby #2 days. They fit and I can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when he gets home tonight!! YAYYYYYY!
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I completed level 2 of the 30DS :)

also, ive just realised that im not out of breath when i run up the stairs !!! so proud!!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Was feeling super lazy, was going to meet some friends, have dinner and a few beers. didn't feel like working out at all, kept thinking "It's ok to miss one day!".
    Suddenly got a burst of inspiration, did my workout, got a salad instead of a burger when with my friends and bought low cal beer instread of my usual.
    Worked out for 5 days straight now. day one I couldn't even manage one push up but now I can do 4 in a row no sweat.
  • margielewis
    margielewis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a great thread idea! Really motivational! Thanks all. Today I walked for 21/2 hrs with my dog who doesn't mind pulling me up the hills I would normally avoid!
  • blondie1121
    blondie1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I met my first goal today! Down 20lbs!! 1/3 of the way to my goal weight!!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My daughter and her 2 beautful babies are home for a couple of weeks. She found a bag of clothes I had forgotten about and started trying them on. My girls love to come home and go "shopping" in my closet. She asked why the clothes were all stored away and I told her that I had "outgrown" them. She made me try on one of the dresses that I couldn't begin to wear, and it fit. It really fit!! Not tight anywhere at all. Then we took some pictures to compare to my starting pics, and there is a definite difference. I'm missing a whole roll of fat on my back, and my shoulders and collar bones are totally changed.

Even though the weight isn't a lot different, only 10lbs, my body is changing. I'm getting my body back.:smokin:
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I weighed my self for my weekly weigh-in and I was down another 2lbs!!:smile:
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    we had an Easter spread at work...I approached the Veggie platter first and loaded up on baby carrots, broccoli bites, cherry tomatoes and then got a spoonful of Guac and got 9 chips (serving size 12) and then I made myself a turkey sandwhich on wheat.

I did allow myself 1 KFC orginal drum....

STILL looking good for the day!!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I met my first goal today! Down 20lbs!! 1/3 of the way to my goal weight!!

WTG!! Keep up all that hard work!!!
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I ran 5 miles today in 47 min! I only walked 2.5 minutes of that, the rest was running. When I started running this route a few weeks ago I could only run 3/4 of a mile of it in a row, this time I did 2.5 miles before I walked a minute!
  • rosey808
    rosey808 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a little grounchy today, not feeling too optimistic about losing weight, but I still got up and did my 30 minute walk. I was proud of myself. :D
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Despite only getting about 2.5 hours of sleep last night thanks to a combo of severe weather and 2 little boys who were scared of said weather I made it to Zumba this morning and stayed for the extra 30 minute Core workout. Even though I REALLY wanted to stay on the couch in my pjs!
  • edenman34
    Options
    I'm an Event Planner and am always putting together Lunch and Learns for different vendors and such. Part of the perk (or downfall) of the job, is that I always get to partake in the lunch side of the meetings, whether I'm hungry or not. Today I was hungry and I happened to have ordered from my favorite deli place. Instead of assuming a sandwich was a fairly healthy option, I pulled up the nutrition facts and discovered it was over 600 calories for a small sandwich and way more if I ate the chips and cookie it came along with! Instead, I hopped on my motorcycle and went for a fun jaunt for my lunch and then when I came back I ate my pre-made, 400 calorie lunch and washed it down with 24 oz of water.

Usually I work out on my lunch, but it's so darn nice out I had to do some riding. I'll hit the gym this evening and get in 40 mins. of cardio and a leg circuit. Dedication and determination!!
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    My previous low was 199.9 back in November 2010. My new low as of this morning is 198.9.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!