Confession Thread!

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spend more time on MFP during the day, then I do actually working.

I confess I like to be the center of attention

I confess I have low tolerance for ignorant people.

I confess I love my pets more than I like most people.

I confess I want to jump on the dominant woman band wagon with the other guys.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I confess my damn cheat food is a wendy's JBC and crispy chicken sammitch.

I confess that I HATE ignorant people (and i never use the word 'hate')

I confess that I truly DO believe that people are mostly good

I confess that I have FULL-OUT conversations with my pug...... and he answers
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think Vin Diesel is hot. That is all.

i dated a guy that is his twin i swear!!! wish i could post pics. it was incredible.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I confess I am in a relationship with an alcoholic, and even though I love him very very much, its been more than two years of him drinking and its really hurting our relationship.

I confess that sometimes I can't wait until my boyfriend passes out drunk, so he doesn't bother me or yell at me anymore.

I confess that I am just waiting for him to be the person I need him to be, and I am getting worried he may never be that person.

I confess that I feel guilty writing this, I want my relationship to work with him so bad.

I confess that I don't see the same thing that other people see when they look at me, or else everyone is lying to me when they say I look good.

I confess that I like when guys hit on me, even if I act like I'm annoyed.

I confess that I walk around every day on the verge of tears, hoping no one will say something mean or laugh at me.

I confess that the only time I don't feel on the verge of tears is when I'm with my boyfriend (and he's either sober or in a happy-drunk state)

I confess that I know that people treat me like I'm pretty, but I don't think I am at all.

T_T
    Options
    I confess that I have a lot of things I could confess....
  • KGRAN002
    KGRAN002 Posts: 5
    Options
    MFP friend, you sound so sad. Yes those kids are the best thing in your life, always will be. BUT........ I do believe that if you would talk to some one, they may be able to sort out a lot of the other issues with you. I was in a very similar situation early this year. I went to my family doc and said look, im not me anymore. I want to leave my husband (who is a saint and the love of my life), I dont' want to go to work anymore, I was losing patience with my sweet lil angel son (3yo) I was honeslty, genuinely overwhelmed with sadness. It was WAY beyond my control. I have been on meds now since. Not miracle drugs, but I have my give a damn back! lol. I run on a more even keel. I am back to being the person I was before life happened. I work on my body because I want to feel and look good for me. That was another struggle in life, weighing 90lbs @ 5"8 after my momma died in 1994. That in itself is a never ending battle. Not the weight, the loss. Its been 17 years now. It is no easier today than it was then, just different. Your heart is in pieces that is no secret. Unfortunately the world doesnt slam on breaks and wait for you to catch up:( Jump in there girl, see what you can do for yourself. Please do not think for one second that I am passing judgement, or telling you that you are crazy. Im not, I would never. You have obviously endured a very difficult time (several of them) and are trying to make it through. I promise you can be happy again, and if not with your husband ( idk what kind of person he is) be happy with those lil angels that love their mommy:)
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i confess i just ate 2 very greasyy tacos f*ckkk.... ugh
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish to achieve this level of awesomeness

m218812454.jpg
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's not a coincidence.....I really ask to be scheduled to work the weekends that my girlfriend has her daughter. irritating little twit.

I confess that I would love to come home some nights after work and my girlfriend not be there. (she gets off work before I do and I never have time to myself)

I confess that I think I'm gonna be bad-*kitten* sexy when I lose all this weight, and I confess that it will be hard to stay committed.

I confess that I think my sister is a stuck up snob.

I confess that the theme song from Top Gun plays in my head everytime I pull out of the fire station with the lights and siren on.

I confess that I am supposed to be working right now, but I don't care.
    Options
    I confess that it's not a coincidence.....I really ask to be scheduled to work the weekends that my girlfriend has her daughter. irritating little twit.

I confess that I would love to come home some nights after work and my girlfriend not be there. (she gets off work before I do and I never have time to myself)

I confess that I think I'm gonna be bad-*kitten* sexy when I lose all this weight, and I confess that it will be hard to stay committed.

I confess that I think you should probably do your girlfriend a huge favor and break up with her now.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

I confess that you should probably do your girlfriend a huge favor and break up with her now.

I confess that I do love my girlfriend and wouldn't cheat on her, because I have had the chance and wouldn't do it.

I also confess that everyone needs time to themselves at times.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    hmmm... what shall i confess...?

i confess that at this point of my life i would rather have fantastic NSA sex every now and then than be in a committed relationship.

i confess that although i love my friends dearly, there isn't a single person i've met so far that I would want to move in with. I value my independence.

i confess that i am a selfish, sometimes arrogant *****. but i love who i love very fiercely, and i will go to great lengths to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

i confess that i find the celebrations of the death of Osama to be bloodthirsty and sickening despite the egregious misdeeds he committed. He is dead. The world is a better place for it. That should be enough.

I confess that i do not ever want children, the thought of marriage frightens me, and family suffocates me. And I am ok with this.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I confess that I extremely dislike working with all women.

I confess that I think I am better than most of the women in my office. Except for my bff : )

I confess that I wish more than anything I could be a SAHM. More than ANYTHING.

I confess that I had an affair last year, not physically, but emotionally. Hubby knows, and we're working through it.

I confess that I hate myself for doing it. Especially because the guy is a complete *kitten*.

I confess that had I the chance, I would slap above said *kitten* across the face. As hard as humanly possible.

I confess that I fear losing weight will have a negative effect on my and hubby's sex life. Retarded thought, I know. We've always had an awesome, and I mean AWESOME sex life, and I would hate to have it change. Negatively.

I confess that I am totally wasting time at work, because the women here make me want to drink. Heavily

I confess that now I have an overwhelming desire to drink with my MFP friends. : )
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I confess that I question my purpose in life every morning my alarm goes off when it's time to go to work.

I confess I've been on MFP all day at work and kept my cursor on another screen so I can change windows immediately after someone comes up to my desk.

I confess that every girl I have dated ended up being a PSSSYYYCCCCHHHOOOOO....
    Options

I confess that you should probably do your girlfriend a huge favor and break up with her now.

I confess that I do love my girlfriend and wouldn't cheat on her, because I have had the chance and wouldn't do it.

I also confess that everyone needs time to themselves at times.

Should have edited that part out. Of course we all need time to ourselves. I was more talking about you avoiding her daughter and the fact that you are already thinking about how hard it will be to stay committed.
  • jlemerande
    jlemerande Posts: 10
    Options
    I confess... I have a major problem with cereal! I can easily down three bowls, but there's no hope getting it out of the house because my boyfriend loooooves cereal. So I've gotten in the habit of buying my him only cereals I hate so I'm not as tempted. Even this doesn't work all the time.... :grumble:
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate not using my college degree

I confess that I feel like I may be alone my entire life

I confess that i think i am better than most people in this hicktown

I confess that I don't really care what people say about diet coke I am still going to drink it

I confess that I cant even picture myself thin
  • jlemerande
    jlemerande Posts: 10
    Options
    Amen!!! I love that you confess these things, because I don't have the balls to do it myself!!!!
    I confess that I hate not using my college degree

I confess that I feel like I may be alone my entire life

I confess that i think i am better than most people in this hicktown

I confess that I don't really care what people say about diet coke I am still going to drink it

I confess that I cant even picture myself thin
  • hrigsby
    hrigsby Posts: 31
    Options
    I confess that I had a bad week with food temptations.

I also confess that I gained .4 lbs this week.

I also confess that I am waiting until tomorrow to recheck my weight to see if it might be water gain from yesterdays workout.

I confess that I will then take the better out of the 2 weights and post it..... OUCH
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I confess that my biggest motivation for losing weight is the fact that my mom offered to pay for my back piece (tattoo) if I lost 50 pounds . . .