Confession Thread!

Options
bk2011
bk2011 Posts: 268
Anyone want to play? You can confess about anything...weight loss related or not. I will write a few to give you an idea...

Replies

• bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I confess I stole this idea from another message board I am on.

I confess I am scared to eat pasta...I feel I have no restraint when it comes to pasta!

I confess I do not like to drive my step daughter to school on Wednesday mornings (it takes 90 minutes round trip).

I confess I love my job, but wish I didn't have to work.
  • sewsimplykate
    Options
    I Confess that i had pasta tonight! But i measured and stayed within my restricments!

I Confess that i love fruit snacks!

I Confress that i really want to lose 3 more inches by May 7th so i'll look smokin hot in a new dress i bought for my friends bachelorettes party!!

Okay, i think thats enough about me!!! haha
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    I confess that if there are cookies in the house, I will eat so many that I even eat them before breakfast :) but I make up for it in other areas
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I confess, if left unabated, I can consume 15 soft shell Taco Bell Tacos and not bat an eye.

I confess that I take a 10 minute cold shower (45 degree) every morning to speed up my metabolism.

I confess that I HATE cheese.

I confess that as a man, I love cats more than dogs.
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm attracted to dominant women...
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think Vin Diesel is hot. That is all.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I really confessed to things ive done i would get banned from the message boards lol
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Walt....Did we ask you to speak?? :tongue:
  • hs100
    hs100 Posts: 14
    Options
    I confess that I know I'm not overweight, but still feel fat most of the time.
    I confess that part of the reason I calorie count is for personal control.
    I confess that I sometimes wish bad things on a girl I really hate... I try to just put her out of my mind and not be hateful but its really hard.
    I confess that I still get nightmares after scary films sometimes haha.
    I have a very weird.... fear I suppose you could call it... but I'm too embarrassed to admit it...
  • Brittney24
    Brittney24 Posts: 105
    Options
    I confess that I take a 10 minute cold shower (45 degree) every morning to speed up my metabolism.
    OMG Just thinking of that makes me cold haha, I hate waking up most mornings since it's cold.

I confess that I don't want to study anymore so I'm on here procrastinating.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Walt....Did we ask you to speak?? :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • VenusEnvy
    VenusEnvy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I confess that the last three times I stopped at J Gumbo's for to-go food, I divided half the meal into a container for the fridge and put half on my plate (a much more reasonable portion)....

...All three times, I was back upstairs eating the other half within 15 minutes.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been 1 pound away from my goal for 2 weeks! Ahhhhh!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I confess I question a lot of my life choices!
    I confess that if I bake something and it STAYS in my house longer than a day I will eat it. And once I start I can't stop until its gone or my husband catches me.

I confess that I love my husband, but our marriage is VERY difficult.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    OMG Just thinking of that makes me cold haha, I hate waking up most mornings since it's cold.

I confess that I don't want to study anymore so I'm on here procrastinating.

I confess I'm doing the same thing
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I confess I attract dominant women. :bigsmile:

I confess I feel that I look as good as I feel I look.
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I confess that with Samoa girl scout cookies, I cannot stop at one. Or two. Or three....you get the idea.

I confess that I crave milk chocolate all the time. It never goes away.

I confess that I have a HUGE thing for Adam Sandler (and that I find that odd...)

I confess that I am amazed every single day that I'm a mom, and that I'm doing a half way decent job of it. LOL - I still feel 15.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I confess, weight loss seems to be the only thing I'm in control of lately.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I confess that the last three times I stopped at J Gumbo's for to-go food, I divided half the meal into a container for the fridge and put half on my plate (a much more reasonable portion)....

...All three times, I was back upstairs eating the other half within 15 minutes.

:laugh: Oh, I SO get that!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Alright I confess I can not resist posts like this or any other naughty ones for that matter! :bigsmile: